WorldGaurd issues

11thShadowDragon's Avatar 11thShadowDragon4/19/15 6:25 pm
1 emeralds 171 4
7/31/2016 10:01 pm
11thShadowDragon's Avatar 11thShadowDragon
We're having some issues with perms for Warzone and Safezone. The perms are set correctly, but instead of letting you access something it says "Hey! You can't do that here, sorry." The only people the containers, levers, doors etc will work for are people who have owner-type permissions/OP.

In need of some help,
11thShadowDragon

If someone could direct me to a bukkit forum page or SOMETHING that can help us fix this, it would be much appreciated.
11thShadowDragon
Level 29 : Expert Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2016 10:01 pm
Level 29 : Expert Mage
11thShadowDragon
I'm sorry I never replied to this, geez. Thank you for actually responding! My other post on server issues (chunks being corrupted and now the server killing itself) hasn't gotten ANY. Hopefully I'll be able to use this post in the future though, thank you again!
04/22/2015 1:58 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
uSneakyyMurican
ZeroSanzo
11thShadowDragonWe're having some issues with perms for Warzone and Safezone. The perms are set correctly, but instead of letting you access something it says "Hey! You can't do that here, sorry." The only people the containers, levers, doors etc will work for are people who have owner-type permissions/OP.

In need of some help,
11thShadowDragon

If someone could direct me to a bukkit forum page or SOMETHING that can help us fix this, it would be much appreciated.

Set "use" flag to allow in that worldguard region.

Yea, command - /region flag (region name) use allow.
if that doesn't work I don't know what else xD. Maybe finding some way to enable/disable messages sent by worldguard (is that in the config? o.O)
if you don't want the players to see.
04/20/2015 8:52 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Robot
ZeroSanzo
11thShadowDragonWe're having some issues with perms for Warzone and Safezone. The perms are set correctly, but instead of letting you access something it says "Hey! You can't do that here, sorry." The only people the containers, levers, doors etc will work for are people who have owner-type permissions/OP.

In need of some help,
11thShadowDragon

Set "use" flag to allow in that worldguard region.
04/20/2015 8:08 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1202124
[deleted]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome