Armor/Weapons Plugin Opportunity

Tstorm89's Avatar Tstorm896/16/16 10:22 pm
1 emeralds 275
So I've been looking around trying to find different plugins to add to a server that allow for customizable PVP features. Specifically, I am looking for a plugin that would allow for the customization of armor or weapons to an extent. One of my most beloved plugins, which executed this perfectly, was EpicGear (I would explain it here, but it would probably be much quicker to just look it up if you don't know what it is). However, this plugin, and many similar ones, have not been updated since before MC 1.8 was released. Currently, the best plugin out there for these features seems to be ArmorPlus & WeaponsPlus, which cost money and are hardly customizable.

I am not desperate for a plugin (though I would definitely use it), nor am I asking that somebody make a custom plugin for me, rather I am calling to attention a great opportunity for a good modder. With the lack of good plugins of this sort compatible with the current version of minecraft, the potential for a new plugin to gain vast popularity is favorable. I would take this project into my own hands in a heartbeat if I only had the skill & experience to make a quality plugin. Because I don't however, I am throwing it out there to anyone willing to take on this opportunity.
Tstorm89
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer