Falcons Mod?

Midnight_sparkle's Avatar Midnight_sparkle10/28/14 3:38 pm
1 emeralds 243
Right, hello there guys and gals.

I'm here today to offer a suggestion to the Modding community! This suggestion is a Falconry mod.

I found someone who was in the development stages of making this Mod which involved breeding and training a bird and the bird can preform certain tasks and such unfortunately the modder who was going to create this seemingly amazing mod decided it would have been better to abandon the project and with this being a mod i was watching myself i was extremely disappointed so i sent him a nice emails and he explained why he didn't continue with this mod and said that if i wanted to take the name of the mod i was free to do so, However i have very poor coding skills in java so that is why i have decided to make a Planet Minecraft account and post this specific post, I would like to grab the attention of some of the PMC who might be interested in taking up the job of coding this mod.

I am also willing to help you with the project but not from the coding point of view i would be happy to supply information on the subject as i have a fair amount of books for both normal bird watching and also a book on Falconry itself.

Thank you kindly for your time. ~midnight_sparkle

Click to reveal
Midnight_sparkle
Level 1 : New Explorer