Looking for coders!

Akisephila's Avatar Akisephila11/16/22 7:11 pm
1 emeralds 53
I am looking for people with experience in coding mods for both Forge and Fabric through the use of Architectury API to help me create a large Vanilla+ content mod.
I am the creative director and primary texture artist for the mod, however I need coders to assist me with my vision. This is not commission work; you will not be paid. Additionally, all of the mod code will be open source on GitHub.

Some of the things the mod will include:
- Some mobs from Minecraft Dungeons, implemented in a unique and helpful way.
- A dimension for the portal in the Ancient City.
- A much-needed update to the End Dimension, featuring biomes seen in Minecraft Dungeons as well as some inspiration from the works of H.R. Gieger.
- Reintroduction of the Nether Reactor as another step to creating a Nether Portal, by having to fight off a Piglin Invasion.
- Major rebalance of Villager Trades, as well as new mechanics to disincentivize unethical trading halls.
- Several Bosses, each with unique mechanics and useful drops for the player in a similar vein to the Beacon.
- More Golem mobs that each have unique uses, including a vanilla-styled implementation of Diamond farming through the process of compressing Coal Blocks into Diamond Dust.
- A new Totem Creation system to make getting Totems of Undying more viable, as well as new Totems with various uses.
- New storage blocks for storage improvements and inventory management improvements.- Giving more uses to some items that are lacking.
And more!

Please contact me through Direct Messages if you have experience and wish to help. Additionally, please share any other mods you have worked on or contributed to code-wise.
Akisephila
Level 43 : Master Kitten