Mod project

Thescrublordlel's Avatar Thescrublordlel9/2/13 8:37 am
1 emeralds 130
so i dont have enough space to get all the stuff i need to make a mod. so i was wondering if someone would make it for me ( as long as they give me idea credit )

modname: chainsaws+

what the mod will add (or at least what i want from my idea you could add more if you want but pls no hard to defeat mob): chainsaws and alot of them you have all of the following types of them mining chainsaw, normal chainsaw, combat chainsaw. electrite ore ( electrite will be like diamonds but is rarer the tools are better than diamond the armor auto comes with thornes and can still be enchanted also has 1.5 more durabilty then diamond)

how to craft chainsaws: iron filling the left coulm of crafting grid the middle rowfilled with iron then tools ( the tools can be any type each type just like normal tools get more and more effecient yes electrite chainsaws are also here ) is put on the on the empty part of the right colum ( pickaxe is mining axe is for normal and sword is for combat )

your free to add your own huge twists after the first release

if your interested in making the mod place a reply and ya ( or better yet send me a private msg)

thanks for making the mod for me (for whoever does) and have fun making it
Thescrublordlel
Level 11 : Journeyman Artist