Need help in 1.7.10 (Filming a minecraft movie)

stoatsnhoney's Avatar stoatsnhoney7/29/18 9:44 pm
1 emeralds 169
So here's the deal: I'm making a Star Wars Minecraft movie (you can read about it in a blog I posted, just check out my profile to see it!) and there's a scene where three TIE Fighters are chasing a stolen TIE fighter, that's being piloted by rebel spies. So far I've been filming in 1.12.2 using the custom npcs mod and the blockbuster mod, allowing me to record one character at a time and overlay them so that I have multiple characters interacting, all in singleplayer. But, for this TIE fighter sequence, I want it to be in 1.7.10 because I want to use the Parzi's Star Wars Mod to fly TIE Fighters. I was thinking I could just record one ship flying at a time, right? WRONG there are no 1.7.10 mods that I coudl find that could record me IN the Tie Fighter, while I think blockbuster might, but it's not availbable in 1.7.10! How can I record Parzi's Star Wars Mod TIE Fighters? Or if you can find a mod that makes easy moving structures I can do that in any version too so please tell me! THANKS! :D
stoatsnhoney
Level 26 : Expert Explorer