Playing RLCraft with lesser mods. (PERFORMANCE IMPROVES A LOT!)

tr5462ml's Avatar tr5462ml9/7/20 10:00 am history
1 emeralds 6.4k
Hello guys! Anyone one of you guys wanted to play RLCraft with less mods? Well then I suggest you read this forum post full. So I was just tweaking around with the RLCraft modpack and then later I started to try out combinations of the mods found in RLCraft. I came up with a list of mods that help you to play RLCraft more smoothly and still have the same experience of playing RLCraft. (well I removed a lot of big mods but it still feels a lot like playing RLCraft, XD.) The list is given down below .... If I have have done anything wrong the plz tell me. But anyways hope you guys can play without much lag. Also, I added Optifine for improved performance.

1. BacoDifficulty
2. better_survival
3. BetterCombat
4. BetterFoliage
5. DoomlikeDungeons
6. FamiliarFauna
7. firstaid
8. ForgeEndertech (I don't know why but whenever I remove this mod the game crashes so, I 9. Forgelin wouldn't recommend removing this mod that much. Including Forgelin) 10. iceandfire
11. InfernalMobs
12. ISeeDragons
13. ItemPhysics-Full
14. jei
15. Level+Up!
16. llibrary
17. lycanitesmobs
18. Optifine
19. Reskillable
20. RLTweaker
21. RoguelikeDungeons
22. Ruins
23. ScalingHealth
24. SilentLib
25. sit
26. ToughAsNails
27. WearableBackpacks

So this is it. And also if you wanna go and download the RLCraft modpack itself, here is the link to the modpack --> www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/rlcraft/download?client=y

And when I say the same feeling as playing RLCraft, I really mean it guys. Like sneaking to pick up items, getting killed by op (over powered) mobs (mostly because of the first aid mod) , exploring and finding strange buildings, and feeling hot or cold, or even thirsty! If this forum post helped you even in the slightest bit, please subscribe to me (on PMC, I don't have a youtube channel yet) .Anyways I hope this helped you and hope you enjoy your day playing RLCraft (or night). (This mod list was done for 1.12.2, but you can do it for any version if you want.)

Edit:

I don't know for what flipping reason, but my game crashes when I put ItemPhysics-Full mod, so in case your game crashes try removing ItemPhysics-Full mod or other mods.
tr5462ml
Level 22 : Expert Architect