Warfront Project - Minecraft World War 2 Content Creation

Gunmetal_Blood's Avatar Gunmetal_Blood1/4/22 12:35 am history
1 emeralds 74

Warfront Project

  Hello, and thank you for reading the following lines. Allow me to explain a few things; this is a project comprised of a few factors which being mods, servers, maps, textures, and other content focused on World War 2. Minecraft once had a rich community that enjoyed the historical world war 2 experience in modpacks and servers. Though, in recent years, after modpacks like Cubefront, Blockfront, and the original Heroes and Generals fell from perspective, many of the community members strayed and found other mods or content to satisfy their time.

What is the goal of this project?
  The aim of the Warfront Project is to unite a community dedicated to creating content for this era, and hopefully spark an interest in creating a server or modpack in the future.

In Conclusion...
  I do believe there are still a great number of individuals interested in this content but have not found a community to be apart of. And that is just what I hope to create.

                                       Above Image: Heroes & Generals Modpack Logo                        How To Get Involved

Being a part of the project is as simple as creating content of your own, whether it be a texture pack, mod, or anything of that nature, you are now contributor to this project!
Here is the link for my Discord: (Warfront Project) https://discord.gg/
Gunmetal_Blood
Level 38 : Artisan Architect