Any Modding Ideas (You will be CREDITED)

instantcrafterz's Avatar instantcrafterz11/29/14 10:44 am
1 emeralds 2.2k 18
1/12/2015 5:50 pm
DouglasWarren's Avatar DouglasWarren
Just give me some modding ideas, and just here is the format before you get too excited:
* = required

What should I cite you by (or what should I call you)*:
What is the title of your idea*:
What is it based upon:
What does it require*:
How will it function*:
Any special engines I need to use:
Will textures be provided (yes) or (no)*:
If there is a mob, what should it do (passive, aggressive, etc.):
Comments:

If you are not specific enough, I will not choose you. These are NOT requests, they are just ideas, and all credit will be due where it needs to be due.
instantcrafterz
Level 19 : Journeyman Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/30/2014 5:54 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Narwhal
JakaCraft
Ebay but for minecraft
11/30/2014 8:08 pm
instantcrafterz
Uh... How do I do that?
11/30/2014 5:52 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
dylanthemupkipmc
a web mod call me Dylan or Dylanthekidmc it adds the web in to minecraft i got a name it is mineweb
11/30/2014 5:27 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
Nc Central
What should I cite you by (or what should I call you)*:Konztwocents
What is the title of your idea*:Dota 2 mod
What is it based upon:Dota 2
What does it require*:The mmo aspect like the creatures the tutorial the gui
How will it function*:like dota 2
Any special engines I need to use:forge
Will textures be provided (yes) or (no)*:no
If there is a mob, what should it do (passive, aggressive, etc.): there are mobs that are passive and aggresive
Comments:no comments
11/30/2014 5:23 pm
instantcrafterz
Dang... Amazing ideas... Someone help me pick one D:
11/30/2014 2:42 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
_Chocolate_Papyrus_
What should I cite you by (or what should I call you)*: Trickward (and if you want and Miners on the end)
What is the title of your idea*: Mo' Decorations
What is it based upon: different decorations, based around fences, slabs, fence gates and doors, with the textures of normal blocks
What does it require*: Forge
How will it function*: Just like normal fences, slabs, fence gates and doors, just with a different texture
Will textures be provided (yes) or (no)*: I am not a texturer, so no
If there is a mob, what should it do (passive, aggressive, etc.): No Mobs
11/30/2014 2:18 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
MvpMaya_
What should I cite you by (or what should I call you)*: MvpMaya
What is the title of your idea*: Sound Control or Specific Sound
What is it based upon: A better way of controlling what mobs you want to hear and what mobs you can't stand to hear
What does it require*: I don't exactly know how to answer this for this case.
How will it function*: In the sound and music category, where the mixer is for sound, you have a separate button you can click maybe saying "Specific Sound Mixer" and in there each mob will be listed with there own sound control bar.
Will textures be provided (yes) or (no)*: No. The textures should be pretty easy considering you could just use the same textures from the other settings
If there is a mob, what should it do (passive, aggressive, etc.): no mobs

P.S. I thought of this idea because in my main single player world I live near a water temple, and the guardians are the most annoying sounding creatures in the world as they are always killing squid. If this does go anywhere, please PM me!
11/30/2014 2:03 am
Level 1 : New Miner
1haeohreum2
Emerald Tools
Name: Mo Tools
Ill Skip Some Stuff
Engine: Nope
Function: Would be a bit better than gold, and as durable as efficency 3 diamond pick

TY
11/30/2014 1:48 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
KJP12
What should I cite you by (or what should I call you)*: KJP12

What is the title of your idea*: The Farlands Dimensions

What is it based upon: Back in B1.7.3, the Farlands

What does it require*: A portal made of mossy cobble

How will it function*: When you hop in the portal, you will be taken to a place similar to the farlands, in a 8:1 ratio on traveling. You get jump boost 4, and resistance 2, when you enter the dimension. In the dimension on first layers always: "Bedrock". Any blocks generated: "Farland Dirt", All, but Nether Ores, "Water", "Lava", "Farland Grass", "Moss Stone", "Sand", "Sandstone". Structure generated: "Jungle Temple", "Desert Temple", both at rarity of 0.002 per chunk.

Any special engines I need to use: MC Forge (can you make it 1.8?)

Will textures be provided (yes) or (no)*: As needed
If there is a mob, what should it do (passive, aggressive, etc.)
1. Mega Skeleton (Hostile to ALL entities). Shoots arrows that hit like a truck, dealing 40 damage to any unarmed players. Spawns at light level 7 and below, requires a X:5 Y:20 Z:5 space clearance to spawn. At day, burns. Hearts: 100 Get damaged by Instant Health, and healed by Instant Damage.

2. The Farland Wither Shoots wither skulls that withers entities at level 4. Doesn't do damage to land, unless trapped in small area. Can't break bedrock, and obsidian. Spawns when a wither formation is made, only with Farlands Dirt instead. Farlands Grass will work too. (Hostile to live entities, Player, and Vanilla Wither)
EDIT: Hearts: 300

Change Entities: Enderman Block Whitelist Add: "Farland Dirt", "Farland Grass"
Vanilla Wither Hostile at Entities List Add "Farland Wither"

Comments: On creating blocks, ignore quotes.
11/30/2014 1:12 am
Level 44 : Master Enderdragon
noblemile
What should I cite you by (or what should I call you)*: Noblemile
What is the title of your idea*: Feudalcraft (If you think of a better name, use it)
What is it based upon: Feudal Japan
What does it require*: Forge
How will it function*: Adds new blocks, items, and a new mob
Any special engines I need to use: Shouldn't
Will textures be provided (yes) or (no)*: Nope.avi
If there is a mob, what should it do (passive, aggressive, etc.): Samurai: Neutral in daytime, hostile at night (Google Tsujigiri). Kind of like a spider in vanilla Minecraft. Also automatically hostile if wearing ninja garb.
Comments: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
11/30/2014 12:50 am
Level 28 : Expert Taco
IanDig
IanDig
Tweaked Ender Pearls

Based on my preference that ender pearls would have more use in creative mode than in survival. Getting from place to place should be easier when building. This idea is similar to the concept of teleportation in the worldedit mod (which is, as most of you know, a building mod), where right clicking a location which holding a compass teleports you to said location. Though this mod should enable ender pearls instead of compasses. This should have been implemented into minecraft LONG ago.

No special requirements
Used as a normal ender pearl in survival mode, but also enabled in creative.

This is just a minor mod, one that people can use casually, without significant impact; simply a mod for convenience, such as optifine.
11/30/2014 12:39 am
Level 1 : New Miner
sakej
Sakej99
Better Turrets
This mod is to defend your base in multiplayer.
It requires turrets and some sort of power.
It should have different kinds of turrets example a mini gun turret or a poisoned bullet turret. It also need to be able to have a friend list, people it doesn't shoot. Anyone not on the "list" will be shot. Lastly if you could somehow make all the turrets connect so if you change the settings in one then the settings in all of the turrets change. In the future it could also have more base security items/blocks.
It needs Forge
No textures provided
There are no mobs
11/29/2014 12:44 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Taco
Duckgod
Or I could make the mods myself.
11/29/2014 12:15 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Johnanater
What should I cite you by (or what should I call you)*: Johnanater (John A Nay Ter)
What is the title of your idea*: Pineapple mod
What is it based upon: Pineapples!
What does it require*: Pineapples!
How will it function*: You eat it, also make a 2x2 crafting recipe to turn it into a block. Pineapple biome!
Any special engines I need to use: MC Forge
Will textures be provided (yes) or (no)*: Yes
If there is a mob, what should it do (passive, aggressive, etc.): (Agressive) Pineapple mob. Shoots pineapples at you.
11/29/2014 12:10 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Artist
Spa-Geddy
Clay Men mod REBOOTED. The Clay Men Mod was one of the first mods I ever got and it was fun to play with, but maybe you could add a few more things into it.

Name: Paper_Plate

Title: Clay Men Rebooted

Based On: Clay Men Mod

Requires: If you're talking about getting it to run in MC, Forge.

Functions: Different colors of Clay Men will fight against each other but can become allies by giving them (item). You can also give them weapons by crafting the weapons in your inventory and dropping it on them. Also, maybe add a rainbow Clay Man?

Special Engines: I don't think so...

Textures: Well, if you'll make the models and give me a template, heck yeah!

Mobs: Clay Men, of course, and they're only aggressive toward other colors... unless you decide to place a rainbow one in the middle... then he'll fight anyone. But, also, maybe you could make a default mob that tries to eat the clay men? That would be hilarious! You may also get your Clay Men to follow you by holding a certain item, like stick or something easy to get.
11/29/2014 10:50 am
Level 32 : Artisan Mountaineer
DouglasWarren
DouglasWarren
Tame Ender Dragons
My own random train of thought
Ender dragon eggs that hatch when placed in lava/fire, and make a baby that grows as it is fed Ender Pearls and at max size it is rideable if saddled and can shoot fire at enemies when you right click if u are holding a special item called an Ender Staff.
Pretty much the same as above.
Nope
Some possibly, I'm a texturer as well.
Passive, controlled by the player that hatched it.
-Doug
11/29/2014 11:40 am
instantcrafterz
Thanks for the subscribe, and idea. I'm looking at what I can do with this idea, yet I'm not completely sure on the tameable mobs, because I'll need a certain resource model for that, and I do not have the resource model, skin, or texture based upon your ideas. Doesn't mean, it's not gonna work, but I'll need to modify some aspects of those ideas.
01/12/2015 5:50 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Mountaineer
DouglasWarren
Is it possible to just downsize the Enderdragon stuff?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome