Dimension or other mod ideas!

ColbaltHD's Avatar ColbaltHD7/31/13 12:06 pm
1 emeralds 136 2
7/31/2013 12:30 pm
applevac1998's Avatar applevac1998
Hello! I'm making a dimension and so far it has trees grass water stone dirt etc, but i feel like it's missing something, got any ideas? Or do you even have just plain mod ideas?
ColbaltHD
Level 39 : Artisan Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2013 12:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
applevac1998
Honestly, I think that most dimensions aren't well thought out and are either too simple or too complicated.. Aether has the right idea with all the concepts and new things, so let's talk about that. The reason why Aether has such a success is it has all new items, blocks, mobs, even the inventory has been changed. It also takes notice of the nether portal and makes a reference to it with its glowstone and water portal. I think the thing we're going for here is something that's great and different but doesn't stray too far from what the game truly is. My suggestion would be a world of a dungeon where you can collect all kinds of new items, going through portals to get to the next levels after fighting bosses. But make sure the sprites and coding aren't too far from the original minecraft, or it'll turn out bad.
~~Ethan
07/31/2013 12:14 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
Gorillaz01Fan
Maybe a mix between plain Minecraft world and the Nether, so nether blocks would spawn, along with the mobs, it would be the awesome hellish Minecraft dimension ever.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome