[FORGE 1.7.10] Five Nights at Freddy's Universe Mod (W.I.P)

FNaFUniverseResuited's Avatar FNaFUniverseResuited8/11/16 8:43 am
2 emeralds 19.5k 13
12/19/2016 8:05 pm
Anxiety Opossum's Avatar Anxiety Opossum
WARNING!!!
Don't like FNAF? Quit.
Don't like this mod because it's based on FNAF? Quit.
You have a suggestion/constructive critizism?
Be sure to leave a comment!
Info and credits about the mod below.

About: The Five Nights at Freddy's Universe Mod is a FNaF Mod for Minecraft that adds in the original FNaF games, and also adds well received popular fan-games; Such as Five Nights at Candy's, The Joy Of Creation and more! Jumpscares and animations such as dancing at day are also planned! This mod is currently VERY work in progress, and is not going to be released for the coming months. Our planned release date is somewhere in 2017, or even for Christmas 2016! This mod is for Minecraft 1.7.10, which means we will NOT do 1.8+ versions since this API and AI we use is for 1.7.10 ONLY!

Current Status:
FNaF 1: ~100% Complete
FNaF 2: ~50%
FNaF 3: ~20%
FNaF 4: ~10%
FNaF SL: ~10%
Fan-Games: ~5%

Credits:
Link1234Gamer[Coder/Leader]
_Phantom (Go sub' to him)[Texture guy/Co Leader]
JurassicAlien[Modeler]
CuchoAweonaoQloLaReconchetupico[Modeler]
_ShadowLink_[Modeler]
RetroCode72[Site maker]

Twitter: @Link1234Gamer
YouTube: user/Link1234Gamer
FNaF Mod Twitter: @FNaF_Mod
FNaF Mod Site: http://retrocode72.wixsite.com/fnafuniverse

MCF page:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/2500799-universal-animatronics-fnaf-mod-w-i-p-unamed-need

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/2718896-five-nights-at-freddys-mod
FNaFUniverseResuited
Level 80 : Elite Programmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/16/2016 7:34 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Button Pusher
Aeselo
O SORRY
12/19/2016 8:05 pm
Level 74 : Legendary Pixel Painter
Anxiety Opossum
It's okay XD
12/11/2016 4:31 pm
Aeselo
you should maybe add like endoskeleton props and heads or even the cupcake of both Chica and toy chica, the guitar of both Bonnie and Toy Bonnie, the fan, the fredbear hat and freddy hats, you could even add toy chicas beak and eyeballs XD! You should add pizza, and the little hangings! Also add the box full of parts! ALSO ADD W. BONNIES FACE
12/11/2016 4:35 pm
FNaFUniverseResuited
All of that planned in the future! Although we currently have the Endo, Cupcake, Bonnie's Guitar, and a parts box. And of course Withered Bonnie is also included.

Check out my Twitter if you wanna see updates!: https://twitter.com/Link1234Gamer
12/11/2016 8:28 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Pirate
ChampagneJ
I really don't recommend this, it's been done already, it's pretty much a dead meme now. And if you want to be taken seriously, having the cringey "Nah fam..." in the poll really won't help.
12/11/2016 9:02 am
FNaFUniverseResuited
Well, your a very positive person, if I didn't mention it before this forum is not the full thing, I just made this with my little brother in a minute and he probably put the "Nah fam..." in when I was gone. So I can't change it, too bad for you buddy.
12/11/2016 11:42 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Pirate
ChampagneJ
Usually people value their maturity. I can't really say that about you. My constructive criticism may just save you from wasting your time on something that has been done already, instead of working on this you could come up with something remotely original...

Alas, do we need another FNAF mod plaguing the community?
12/11/2016 4:23 pm
FNaFUniverseResuited
I don't really need YOU to tell me what to do, I know there are alot of FNaF Mods out there, but just let people be. I don't think people say these kind of things about you, so why go bother others? You don't get enough attention? I'm fine with that. I'm mature enough to do whatever I want, whenever I want.

Alas, I will NOT go further in discussion, good day.
12/11/2016 1:39 pm
Anxiety Opossum
You're shutting someone down for doing what they want. It's not hurting anybody, so there's no reason to stop him.
12/11/2016 5:29 pm
Aeselo
Who in the smiley face are you to tell him "theres no reason to stop him" that other guy was being RUDE. I hope you read this and reply.
-Peachiee
12/11/2016 10:58 pm
Anxiety Opossum
I was saying that to CDRNetwork, not the OP
12/11/2016 5:44 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
RetroCraft72
Guys! If You Dont Want To Miss Anything Of Our FNaF Universe Minecraft Mod, Be Sure To Check out Our Webpage: http://retrocode72.wixsite.com/fnafuniverse

08/11/2016 8:46 am
FNaFUniverseResuited
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome