Folklore(PS3) mod

RainNyte's Avatar RainNyte5/25/19 2:39 pm
1 emeralds 215
About a year ago I played a game that I absolutely loved called Folklore, I got pretty far in the game and then started to think that it would be cool to have the Folk in minecraft. For anyone who hasen't played Folklore yet here's the wiki so you can at least know what I'm talking about. Basically the way this mod would work is it would add each of the Folk and their ids to the game, the folk would only spawn in the Folklore Dimension which would contain one biome for each of the worlds in the game (or if you feel like it each of the worlds from Folklore could be it's own dimension) the player would obtain 2 ids on entering the folklore dimension for the first time, the Killmoulis and the Pouke, when the player right clicks with an id in hand it can activate the ability of the folk it came from. When a folk is killed using an id then it would drop it's respective id, mainly because I don't really think it's possible to implement the id absorbtion mechanic from the original game. ids would only be effective against folk, for example using the killmoulis id would protect you from an attack from a Pouke or Bargest but not from a Zombie's attacks. You would also be able to craft Ellen and Keats' different costumes as armor.
RainNyte
Level 1 : New Miner