GunGame Bukkit Plugin Request!!!

sauceboss2000's Avatar sauceboss200010/29/12 9:26 pm
11/1/2012 12:37 pm
MrMysteri0us's Avatar MrMysteri0us
So, here is the deal, i really want to make a bukkit plugin but i dont get how and have ADHD so can't really learn. i just had this really great idea. so the concept of this is almost simple its just like C.O.D blackops gun game where you start with a crap gun and every kill you get you get a better gun antill you reach the final gun and win! now i would like to replicate this with swords (with enchants) but if you win a game you get 1 level up and next time you will start on a better gun! now in the game if you knife someone it is called humiliation so i was thinking that no matter what rank everyone would have a spare weapon, a bow and some arrows and when you got a kill with them the person would be demoted by one gun (not a level) just to make the game interesting. i know this is a lot to ask for but i really would like this plugin made unfortunately i cannot pay you for doing it but i would for sure make you co-owner on the server AND you could use the plugin on your server as well (as long as you don't distribute it) if possible i will also give you a share of the donations i make as well as selling a copy of the plugin. So please someone PM or comment on this if your a good coder!!! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!! (jks)
sauceboss2000
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer