I need a talented modder... Any takers?

MoonWolf13's Avatar MoonWolf134/24/18 10:17 am
1 emeralds 154 3
4/25/2018 5:55 am
Thymph's Avatar Thymph
So, my friends and I created this AWESOME idea for a mod, but no one has been able to figure out how to do it. Basically, we want to add a new boss mob (And his drops) to minecraft based on the phantom. It's a really detailed idea, so if anyone is interested I will post the full description later.
MoonWolf13
Level 15 : Journeyman Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/24/2018 5:46 pmhistory
Level 31 : Artisan Procrastinator
Thymph
Basically Heres the thing, lots of people need a good modder or developer or admin or whatever, but the people who can do these jobs don’t get anything back for their time. I would for example, gladly volunteer but the time it would take would be a bit much. To get you started, i suggest you try a program called MCreator which is a basic mod making program which should help you maybe try out your idea. For making a new mob that should be perfect. Goodluck with it, I can’t wait to see the final result.
04/24/2018 9:16 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Archer
MoonWolf13
First of all, I have NO idea of how to do something like that and have ZERO programming experience when it comes to java.

Second of all, if anyone said they were interested I would try my very HARDEST to somehow pay them back.

And just so you know, I don't care what you think.
04/25/2018 5:55 amhistory
Level 31 : Artisan Procrastinator
Thymph
Nah, its fine. I mean no offence by what i said. Probab Didn’t say it in the nicest way in heignsight. I do seriously suggest you try MCreator. You need almost no programming experience, you can literally tick boxes to make a basic mod. Goodluck
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome