Legend of Zelda Mod Anyone?

travellingmanthe's Avatar travellingmanthe9/28/12 6:24 pm
1 emeralds 289 2
10/13/2012 11:00 pm
13sparx13's Avatar 13sparx13
I was thinking about making a Legend of Zelda mod, but don't want to put too much work into something that nobody wants, Koa_Neuva has given me explicit permissions for use of some of his textures for this mod, so it should look nice, If you haven't seen Koa_Neuva's texture pack, check it out here http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/legend-of-zelda-majoras-craft/

I plan to add all the masks from Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time, all of the swords, as man monsters as possible (Using forge, so ALL OF THEM), randomly generated dungeons, and when you cut grass with a sword it will drop rupees. Deku nuts, deku seeds, deku sticks, the fairy slingshot, BASICALLY EVERYTHING FROM THE LEGEND OF ZELDA N64 GAMES. Also, HOOKSHOT.
travellingmanthe
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner