List so far:
SuperDiamond
TotalTools- almost ready
THOSE ARE MY MODS
comment and ill put your list name below NOTICE first come first served
Donut Mod/Bakery Mod is 3rd in line
nfugi
Level 1 : New Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/30/2013 10:58 am
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
Haydenjames
Make a mod where you wake up to see creepy things then fight Herobrine! Do skill levels so you can mine cobble at the start but you have to be level 10 or something to mine coal or stone! Make the final battle fought with a ender sword! Herobrine's weakness! Heres everything you need to know about Herobrine:
the-true-legend-herobrine-t287215.html
07/29/2013 10:06 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Dragon
samkee00
A bird mod that doesn't look utterly derpy.
07/29/2013 10:00 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
PigLadAl
Ok, here's my idea. So, can you do different dimensions?, If so, I have an idea. I love zombie pigmen. Sooooooo... This is...

The Zombie Pigmen Dimention Mod!

So, let's do this. So, to get to the dimension, you need a pork block, which is made with 4 raw porkchops. You build the portal just like a nether portal , but instead of obsidian, you use pork blocks. So, when you get to the dimension, what do you find? TONS of zombie pigmen. There are also some pigs, and the occasional zombie. Plus, there are also a few new mobs.

But first, there's one thing you need to know first. Pig ore in this place is about as common as nether quartz ore in the nether. When you mine it, it drops a pig ingot, which is used to craft the Derottener.

Pigmen Reaper
This thing flies around, killing zombie pigmen. They are fairly rare, but not that rare. But no one likes a mob that kills zombie pigmen. So when you kill one, it drops a pig soul and some gold. Plus, the nearest zombie pigman will befriend you when you kill this thing.

Pig Ninja
This thing is about as common as the Pigmen reaper, but the similarities end there. This thing is ridiculously fast. And it runs around attacking you. So yeah. When you kill it, it drops a ninja mask.

Hero-Pig
This thing is basicly a pig with white eyes, but way more deadly. And, this thing is pretty rare. It throws TNT at you and strikes the ground with lightning. It even summons zombies to attack you. And it has a lot of health. When you finally kill it, it drops a growth reactor and a stack of fire charges. The growth reactor is used to help summon the final mob.

The Mother-Pig
This thing is summoned by a block design similar to an iron golem, except instead of iron blocks you use pork blocks and instead of a pumpkin you need a growth reactor. When you spawn it, it will be a giant zombie pigman. Like, HUGE. I mean as big the unused mob, the Giant! And, it will has as much health as a giant, it will deal as much damage as a giant, and it will be as hard to kill as a giant. But unlike the giant, the mother-pig will spawn zombies too! When you FINALLY kill it, it drops a pig shard.

Items

Derottener
It's crafted like this:

P G P
P C P
P P P

P= Pig ingot Blocks
G= Glass
C= Pig Shard
It's kinda like a furnace, but when you put a piece of rotten flesh in, it automatically turns into a raw porkchop! Finally! Rotten flesh has a purpose! This thing doesn't even need fuel! Of course, it's pretty hard to get, but it's worth it!

Pig ingot block
You need 4 pig ingots. Need I say more?

Pig soul sword
You need 2 Pig souls and a sick. You craft it just like any old sword. It's as strong and durable a diamond sword, but it has a special ability. When you right click it, it turns the nearest mob into a zombie pigman. But, that uses a quarter of it's durability, so only use the ability when you're desperate.

Ninja mask
This thingy cannot be crafted. It's only dropped by pig ninjas. It has the durability of a leather helmet, but when you wear it, you have a permenant speed effect.

So, yeah! That's my idea for the mod! You can add anything you want to it. Hope you consider it!
07/29/2013 8:33 am
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
ABlockInPlace
Make a rollercoaster mod. We need that kind of mod in minecraft...
07/29/2013 8:43 am
nfugi
KK
07/29/2013 8:31 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
Nobody132
Make Doughnuts ( I usually say Donut but everyone corrects me) And frosting and sprinkles to like make a bakery. So basicly Bakery mod with different cakes and different cookies and pastries.
07/29/2013 8:43 am
nfugi
simple enough ok
07/29/2013 8:30 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
icyeskimo8
Make a animal mod with more animals such as moles, camels, racoons, squirrels, turtles and you can see fish and make them pets! You should also be able to feed your pets water.
07/29/2013 8:32 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
Nobody132
What your asking for is Mo'creatures. Check it out on Minecraft Forums.
07/29/2013 8:29 am
Level 43 : Master Pokemon
Jacob Rigoberto
Ultimate Invasion:
You get.
Guns, traps, bows, swords, knifes, etc.
And it swarms mobs in the whole map homing for you!
07/29/2013 8:56 am
nfugi
When i get better
07/29/2013 8:09 am
Level 1 : New Miner
skillyh
make obsidian and emerald tools and armor
07/29/2013 8:23 am
Level 23 : Expert Network
Seivelath
Wow. These kinds of mods have been way overdone.
07/29/2013 8:01 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Ninja
JarrodTheBuilder
wait edit

make talk grass have a rare chance of dropping stuff like iron or iron armour
07/29/2013 8:00 am
Level 30 : Artisan Robot
mekbots
Zombies drop zombie heads, Creepers drop creeper heads, skeletons drop skeleton heads and when you die you drop a steve head. but make these like 50% chance or something.
07/29/2013 8:02 am
Level 23 : Expert Network
Seivelath
This shouldn't be a mod. This should be Vanilla. But until then, a mod to do it shall suffice.
07/29/2013 8:00 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Ninja
JarrodTheBuilder
more ores
07/29/2013 7:59 am
Level 30 : Artisan Robot
mekbots
Different redstone colors such as bluestone etc which wont connect with a different color?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome