Minecraft: Community Edition

LudwigVonPhoenix's Avatar LudwigVonPhoenix1/12/18 11:27 am
2 emeralds 445 1
1/12/2018 3:06 pm
Pick1ehead's Avatar Pick1ehead
Quick little side note: I tried to post this to CurseForge, but it was automatically marked as spam, so I'm posting it here.

Other quick little side note: For details about the staff list and how you can join, see here.

Basic Ideas

Minecraft - Community Edition will be a mod of Minecraft 1.13 that will basically create a line of updates parallel to vanilla Minecraft. This will take a team of designers, with me as the creative mind, and other Minecrafters that volunteer. When the mod is released, it will be version 1.0, or MC Community Edition, Version 1.0. From there, it will work up the versions in a similar fashion to vanilla Minecraft, i.e. 1.0, 1.1...1.10, 1.11, etc. The mod will stay on MC version 1.13, being updated through a simple system that checks for updates online and downloads them if possible.

Changelog / Version Ideas

Version 1.0

Ideas:

• Chasing enchantment for bows that causes arrows to follow the entity closest to the cursor for 5 seconds, if the entity evades the arrow for that long it will drop straight to the ground, and if there are no entities within 15 blocks of the player, the arrow will fly as normal

• Enchanted Golden Carrots that will immediately set a horse’s Temper to 100 when fed to them

• Nether-specific biomes, such as:

• Netherrack Caverns - a rename of the vanilla nether as of 1.12

• Lava Ocean - huge stretches of lava, with soul sand and magma blocks at the bottom

• Lava Gushers - areas of lava seemingly flowing upwards in a straight line, up to a point, which fling exploding magma blocks occasionally
LudwigVonPhoenix
Level 1 : New Network