NEED CODERS!

CJ the magical DJ's Avatar CJ the magical DJ12/25/13 7:02 am
1 emeralds 354 6
12/29/2013 6:58 am
CJ the magical DJ's Avatar CJ the magical DJ
I have a great idea and have some crafting recipes and block textures but i can't code that well. I have just started how to code and the problem is i mainly use a mac and sometimes a pc to make models of animals. My idea is big and i really think it would get popular and i need a few coders and some textures to help make the mod. I will tell the people helping the idea. I will give credit to everyone that helps no matter how big the role is.

I hope some people can help me. This is the application form

Name:
Age(Doesn't matter really):
Skype(If you have it):
Coder/texture:
How good out of 10:

I hope some people can help me
CJ the magical DJ
Level 41 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/29/2013 6:58 am
CJ the magical DJ
I pm Jedi and I would love your help to. I really want to work with other people. Hop you can help.
12/29/2013 4:47 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Ranger
UtimX
Dude, you totally ignored Jedi, who was gonna help you! Maybe I'll try to help, but of am busy on my server...
12/27/2013 11:50 pm
Level 29 : Expert Artist
Jedi
Hi I am jedi I am a professional modder I can do code and textures.

Tell me the idea and MAYBE I will help
12/27/2013 11:23 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
12/28/2013 11:53 pm
CJ the magical DJ
No i don't. I am learning how to code but i need someone experienced to help me make the mod. I can texture perfectly. i can do hd textures. The problem is that i work on a mac and thats ok for coding but i would like to do it on a pc. But i don't know how. I would give all credit to the person/people that help with the coding.
12/29/2013 12:16 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
planetminecrafter52342
But your not learning with others programming the mod, it would be easier to learn from trying yourself.
12/29/2013 3:33 am
CJ the magical DJ
I am learning already but im new to java and my mod might get complicated. I will be able to add blocks and items soon but nothing like effects with things and animating stuff.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome