[deleted]

dueckers5's Avatar dueckers512/31/14 10:26 pm history
1 emeralds 554 8
1/1/2015 7:46 am
dueckers5's Avatar dueckers5
[​deleted]
dueckers5
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/01/2015 7:39 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
stariderroblox123
Tired of a boring old diamond pickaxe? Then try making a Red Diamond pickaxe! Only 19.99 But wait, theres more! you will get a recipe on how to make it and you can break anything with one hit (This does not include trees,Grass,sand,water,dirt,Mobs)
And if your call 133-333-333 in the next 01 seconds you can get Free Shipping and handleing!
Recipe: Redstone=R Diamond picks= D
R R R
D
D
01/01/2015 7:46 am
dueckers5
I like your thinking got any more suggestions? Possibly a name for the mod? more items,biomes ETC?
01/01/2015 7:37 am
Level 38 : Artisan Crafter
Chikerenaham
Maybe the 1.9 mod? I know you don't know what is going to be in 1.9, be here is the general idea.

For every 1.blablabla update they make, when servers don't have the bukkit version of the 1.blablabla update, you create a mod for 1.8 but that consists every feature from 1.9

I know it is hard
01/01/2015 7:26 am
dueckers5
BTW Dont be so crazy with the ideas. i cant code a Clone mod.
01/01/2015 1:18 am
Level 28 : Expert Geek
Histor the Noob
It just so happens that I kinda want a Kirby themed mod.
It'll have Kirby, Dedede, and other characters from the games or the show.
Kirby will naturally be fighting monsters, and you can tame him (cause why not) with either melons or tomatoes, as those are the fastest. But you can tame him with other foods as well. And if Kirby eats anything that'll give him abilities, he'll transform.
I think it would be awesome!
EDIT
If you have a watermelon patch or a tomato patch, you might spy Kirby eating the melons or tomatoes.
01/01/2015 1:09 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
Cakebunny
Lol I have an idea but it's pretty weird
Anyways, here it is:

You could make a mod where there's a new ore added, a rainbow ore.
It's very quick to mine and you need a diamond pickaxe to mine it. When it's mined, it gives you 1-3 rainbow shards. In a crafting table, if you place a rainbow shard on every part of the grid (9 shards needed in total) it will make a rainbow block. When you place the blocks like a nether portal and light it with a spectrum lighter (made with a rainbow shard and an iron ingot, it creates multicoloured fire) it will create a portal to another dimension (I don't have any ideas on what to name that dimension). It's basically a dimension that consists of clouds, unicorns and rainbows. (Like I said, it's pretty weird :p)

Hope this idea was useful (I made this one up myself, so if there's a mod already like this, then it just happened to be a coincidence =P)
01/01/2015 7:19 am
dueckers5
Lol dude when i took the class to learn to code i coded the fabulous mod (randomly popped in my head dont ask) and thats what i submitted!
01/01/2015 1:23 am
Level 28 : Expert Geek
Histor the Noob
Rainbow Dimension?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome