Not Enough Items crash

Oldhenk1's Avatar Oldhenk12/23/16 4:55 pm
1 emeralds 350 2
2/23/2016 8:39 pm
guestds's Avatar guestds
Edit
Oldhenk1
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/23/2016 8:39 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Modder
guestds
i can help: the problem should be fixed once you post the crash report.....
mini rant/full rant cause logics"
Click to reveal
srry but its the main thing that i always see and also being ticked at my gym teacher for not caring about 2 kids that one said the basketball was a crappy one i test it then the 2nd kid steals it away bounces to first kid who bounces it far away teacher was watching this happen i swear at them to stop and i get in trouble.... its k i got in trouble except the fact that he didnt care about the two kids.... this is 9th grade gym u suck teacher and now im gonna go to that hidey spot every time cause they only called me to the office until my fav teacher left cause she actually listens....

sorry k ohwell post crash report k then its be easy fix maybe... and maybe mods list all not just mods folder not just .jar... both k please? and when crashes if not reopens then change to reopen launcher on close then copy that not game output but the crash look at top hotbar thingys k
02/23/2016 5:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Oldhenk1
I know it's only been half an hour but I really want to start messing around with CodeChicken mods. Could someone explain what I'm doing wrong?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome