Post your mod ideas (Modders please consider!)

teepee131's Avatar teepee13111/30/13 10:50 pm
1 emeralds 370 5
12/1/2013 8:50 am
ShyNieke's Avatar ShyNieke
Well, this new topic is for people that want to make new mods, but don't know how! I don't know how either (sorry for the possible letdown). Like many people, i have had, [in my opinion] many good mod ideas, over my time after discovering the complicated, teeth rotting coding differentiates, called mods. Yes it took me forever to try to phrase that . I've had small depressions about the fact that my ideas will never be considered. Solution: This. Please post all of your best ideas for mods below! I will hope that a nice modder will come along and make one of us happy, but i, sadly, cannot guarantee any implementations .

To save some time, i'll give my own recent idea for a mod right here
Desert Efficiency
1 Cactus = 2 Cactus Leather | 4 Cactus Leather = 4 Cactus Wood (greenish oakey)
9 Cactus Leather = Packed Cactus Leather | [armor shaped] Cactus Leather = Leather Armor | [tool shaped] Sandstone + Stick = Sandstone Tools | 1 Dead Bush = 4 Stick
1 Stick = 1 Straw | Straw right clicked on cactus and held for at least 2 seconds, will restore 1 hunger icon per 2 seconds. After 10 seconds collected with a straw, the cactus will dry out, dropping one gunpowder. A straw can be placed on top of any non-functional block, and connected to a cauldron and cactus. If it is charged with redstone, it will pump the milk to the cauldron, which can then be collected with a bucket to get cactus milk, giving the same hunger replenishment as mushroom stew.

Happy Posting!
teepee131
Level 1 : New Miner