Welcome Home Mod (Making Minecraft more realistic!)

TheSecretsofTwilight's Avatar TheSecretsofTwilight7/24/13 4:44 pm
1 emeralds 366 4
8/20/2013 3:19 am
xXxEnderCowxXx's Avatar xXxEnderCowxXx
Hey Peoplez!

Me and my friend plan on making a "Reality Mod", we will be adding things to bring Minecraft to life. Problem is, we can't think of anything. We also have a nether bug (even thou the nether isn't really, realistic...).

So can anybody help us out? If so please comment any idea below....

List of Current Ideas:
Click to reveal
Fireflies
Sharks
Different types of fish
More flowers
More trees
More villages and villager jobs (like a beach village and fishermen)
Spirit Dimension - Mirror of the normal world, but with a thick fog and ghostly figures
- Spirits, Banshees, Demons, etc.(3Ravens98)

Name: Firefly
Spawns: Swamp and Plains
Rarity: Between Common and Horse(mildly rare)
Color: Body is a glowing yellow and wings are a light blue
Tamed with:(leave blank for non-tamable) 20 grass seeds or 3 glowstone powders
Size: A little smaller then a famguide figure...
Extras: Chase Endermen, thinking the purples particles are other fireflies, but Endermen are scared of them, so they teleport away. But sometimes followthe Endermen even after they have teleported.
TheSecretsofTwilight
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/20/2013 3:19 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
xXxEnderCowxXx
Is there any way I can continue this without it being "Unoriginal".... I am on a new account because I was deleting old email and I accidentally deleted the one I used for this?

PROOF!: I uploaded One blog called "The Tales of Chester." and two versions of the skin "Rebecca (the player Chester fell in love with)" had If you don't believe me, then I guess that sucks and it will be Unoriginal even though it's still me, just on a different account....
08/03/2013 5:32 pm
TheSecretsofTwilight
First: Thank you for replying,
Second: That is a great Idea... But instead of a portal you have to trade something with a spiritual person (like a villager that's into black magic...) and they'll give you some sort of block you place in your house (or where ever...), place a diamond or emerald in it and it teleports you there.
08/02/2013 6:54 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Blockhead
3Ravens98
Well, are you just adding animals or, are you adding another dimension?
I think it would be cool to make like a spirit dimension mod. You basically walk through a special door, and your back on the normal world, but there's a thick fog, scary sounds, ghosts, banshees, everything! I think that would be cool.
08/02/2013 6:41 pm
TheSecretsofTwilight
I know it sounds weird... My friend and I were bored, and when we are bored we get even more retarded then we already are... xD So... Yeah! At 1:30 in the morning two weird people can create this...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome