The Medieval Mod - Looking for Ideas and advice.

Mundorin's Avatar Mundorin11/21/15 10:34 pm
1 emeralds 283 3
11/22/2015 1:25 am
guestds's Avatar guestds
Hello World! I have recently started creating a mod for Minecraft, I want it to be Medieval/ Fantasy, but still somewhat realistic. It is going to be for 1.8. I am very new at this and would gladly like some advice and tips on how different code works, I have added a few things already. I have added a mortar and pestle, stone knife, stone hammer, Copper ore, Tin Ore, Bronze dust, Copper Dust, Tin dust, Tin ingots, Copper ingots, Bronze Ingots and their corresponding Blocks. I am working on adding corresponding dusts for vanilla ores and adding Armor and Weapon Sets for the Ores and Alloys I am adding. I want to add some simple magic, a satchel or backpack, Barrels, or upgraded chests. I also want to add some Alchemy if possible, the only thing holding me back is not knowing how to properly code all these ideas in. Ultimately I want to have multi-block structures, balanced weapons and armor, Some more mobs, animals to domesticate, and crops. Again I am fairly new at modding and I will welcome all advice. If any of you have some templates for mobs, magic, or crops let me know and I will consider adding them.
Mundorin
Level 1 : New Miner