Want to create a plugin for me?

SauFey's Avatar SauFey8/17/15 7:09 am
8/22/2015 5:22 pm
kingicez's Avatar kingicez
So I've spent a lot of time searching for a plugin that I can't find. I guess it hasn't been created yet or that it's there somewhere but under a different name that I expected.

Here's what I'm searching for;
A plugin that shows the time left for the crops to grow. Even for the animals, like; chicken. In my head I see a countdown just above the animals/crops head. It will say how much time there's left before I can collect the wheat/carrot/pumpkin/egg etc.

All seeds have a countdown.. And a few animals that I actually can collect something from.

A sound or something that tells me when it's ready would be great to. I would like this to work with furnaces if possible (though I have found a plugin for furnaces.. Only).

If you feel like you could give me a hand, I promise to reward you!

Thanks!!
SauFey
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/22/2015 5:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
kingicez
I need a custom plugin dev
08/22/2015 5:13 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Narwhal
MegaNarwhal_
Accurately predicting when crops would be fully grown would be impossible without modifying the way the growth mechanic works works because growth ticks are randomized (this is why crops don't all finish growing at the exact same time). A sound when crops finish growing is easier to do but it would be impractical for large farms.
08/22/2015 5:07 pm
SauFey
Okey.. Well, what about just a sound when the seeds are ready? Would that be a lot of work to..? I'm asking cause I don't know.. I have no clue how to make plugins and to know what's possible or not. That's why I'm asking.. A opinion or just.. Something.
08/22/2015 4:58 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Network
Darthmineboy
A lot of work and...

These things aren't exactly timed, and are partially random. Also this would be pretty laggy, since we're talking about hundreds of holograms, possibly per player. Which all need to be updated regularly.
08/22/2015 4:49 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Programmer
deadrecon98
What you are asking for would take too long for anyone to just do this on a whim.
08/22/2015 1:41 pm
SauFey
Someone? :/
08/18/2015 11:18 pm
SauFey
Is this so impossible when I can't get any help? Hm..
08/18/2015 3:18 am
SauFey
If you need more info about my wishes for this kind of plugin, just let me know
08/17/2015 8:39 am
SauFey
Here you go;
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/nyafurnace/

All help is very appreciated!
08/17/2015 7:14 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragonborn
TreeOfYew
link to furnace plugin? I could probably easily reverse engineer it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome