Want me to make a plugin for you?

The Gaming Grunts's Avatar The Gaming Grunts9/28/13 3:25 pm
10/1/2013 10:04 pm
_ToxicMC_'s Avatar _ToxicMC_
Hey everyone! Have you ever wanted to be able to have certain features on your server, but can never find a plugin to do what you want? Then look no further! I have decided to offer my services to the community. If you want a plugin made for you, simply comment below with your idea and the best way to keep in contact with you!

Note: I'd prefer if you only request plugins that have not been made before. Also, depending on the size and complexity of the plugin, I might charge a small fee due to the amount of time and effort it would take to code the plugin (it won't be much and I'm happy to negotiate the price).
The Gaming Grunts
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/01/2013 9:58 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Architect
iltkamil
I really hope you can make this plugin for me. So I'm trying to create a RPG world on my server but I need a quest plugin that spawns NPC's and makes certain types of quests with chains and interacting with NPC's. I am willing to pay a price if necessary and I know this plugin is VERY hard to come up with. If you want more info pm me. Theres not a plugin that gives you and the NPC's a dialogue of what you can say instead of "yes" or "no".
10/01/2013 10:03 pm
The Gaming Grunts
PM me the request with as much detail as possible
10/01/2013 5:40 pm
Level 49 : Master Cowboy
ObbyRaidz
Skype logan_skype10598 LOOKING FOR A DEV
10/01/2013 9:22 pm
The Gaming Grunts
Details please. PM me if you wish
10/01/2013 5:37 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Hero
GarretSidzaka
im looking for plugin devs, but not so much for minecraft, but for secret project
The Gaming Grunts
PM the details if you don't want to post them on here
10/01/2013 5:31 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
biddyboo8
I don't know if this will be too hard but I would like a plugin which makes it so if someone dies, they keep their items but not their experience. I want to make it so you do not need to type in the command for every single little player, I want it so there is a command to add it to certain people if I wanted, a command to make it enable entirely for the full server, and to remove it from certain people if I wanted.

If this is too hard, I understand. Thanks in advance!
The Gaming Grunts
I'll look into it. PM me the request so I don't forget
10/01/2013 5:26 pm
The Gaming Grunts
RiftwalkerHello gaming grunt, I was wondering if you could make a plugin that protects a certain area that you select from anything, without having to place a certain block at the area to make it protected.

Like you have a building here:

[]

and you want there to be protection all around it,
___
| [] |
----

without having to have a special block on the area, like a bedrock, or you could make a new block that you put, instead of no block, since I want people to still be able to build with that certain block, and not have it protect everything that they put the block near. You will be so if you can make a plugin, or help me with the protecting.

Another plugin I would like made is a world warp one, so that people can warp to a different world in the server, like a cave world, so that people can mine in that area, and then teleport back to their homes without needing to run around, and the cave would be all just caves, not anything else, that's why I was wondering if you could make a plugin like that, so that they aren't mining in the normal world.

WorldGuard and Essentials, my friend
10/01/2013 5:22 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Miner_N_99
Could you code me a plug-in that restricts people from doing /back into an area, preferably have it tie into the worldguard regions?
10/01/2013 5:27 pm
The Gaming Grunts
WorldGuard and Essentials have settings for that
10/01/2013 5:22 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Kdubb
I'd like a plugin that has automatic server-wide messages [I know thats already made, here's the good part.] that I can configure in-game. So if I do /[command] set [message] [interval] it would make the automessage from in-game. Add me on skype at kdubb4774
10/01/2013 5:28 pm
The Gaming Grunts
I can do that. PM with the request so I don't forget
10/01/2013 5:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PizzaPixel
I don't need any plugins but do you know a website or a YouTube channel that teaches you how to make plugin?
10/01/2013 5:29 pm
The Gaming Grunts
I'm going to assume that you already know java On YouTube look up TheBCBroz or PogoStick29Dev. They make great plugin tutorials.
10/01/2013 5:11 pm
Level 28 : Expert Dragonborn
Curdi
Hello gaming grunt, I was wondering if you could make a plugin that protects a certain area that you select from anything, without having to place a certain block at the area to make it protected.

Like you have a building here:

[]

and you want there to be protection all around it,
___
| [] |
----

without having to have a special block on the area, like a bedrock, or you could make a new block that you put, instead of no block, since I want people to still be able to build with that certain block, and not have it protect everything that they put the block near. You will be so if you can make a plugin, or help me with the protecting.

Another plugin I would like made is a world warp one, so that people can warp to a different world in the server, like a cave world, so that people can mine in that area, and then teleport back to their homes without needing to run around, and the cave would be all just caves, not anything else, that's why I was wondering if you could make a plugin like that, so that they aren't mining in the normal world.
09/29/2013 3:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Beez Minecraft
Look, i've been looking for this plugin for quite awhile and cant seem too find it. i was curious if you could make a warp plugin of sorts. You know how it is always like /setwarp then /warp <Warp> well i've been searching for a plugin that makes it if i set a warp like /warp <Shop> just make it so somone who only have to type /Shop i know it takes a bit of coding, but if you can please Message me, Or Skype me at (JordanSnowfort) i'd be very appreciative
10/01/2013 10:04 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Pony
_ToxicMC_
Try variable triggers. You can allow it to follow a command, so:

You set the warp with /setwarp shop
Then do this: /vtcommand shop @CMD warp shop
This will make it so you can do /shop, and it will go to the shop warp.
If you need any help with this, PM me for my skype name, ill be happy to help!
10/01/2013 4:56 pm
The Gaming Grunts
I've started working on this and it's very hard, to be completely honest. I'll pm you with more info
09/29/2013 3:02 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
TheBigBuildSquad
Can I have a plugin like wizard 101 but for minecraft?
09/29/2013 5:14 pm
The Gaming Grunts
what's that? A detailed description would be nice so I know what I'd have to do
09/29/2013 2:58 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Pony
StealingDaPenta
no ty
09/29/2013 2:56 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Mountaineer
PlayinCOD2132
I'm very interested.
09/29/2013 2:49 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Mountaineer
PlayinCOD2132
Skype message me at the.wanted.hero
09/29/2013 2:45 pm
The Gaming Grunts
Bump
09/28/2013 9:02 pm
The Gaming Grunts
Shameless bump
09/28/2013 3:35 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Hunter
Matty__994
Hi, I dont actually need anything making, but am learning Java for my Software Engineering University Course and was looking for some interactive sites or something to get me started and ahead of the class. Something like codeacadamy but for Java.
09/28/2013 4:28 pm
The Gaming Grunts
09/28/2013 3:33 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
revilosmith99
09/28/2013 3:31 pm
The Gaming Grunts
Forgot one thing:

I am a decent java developer and have made numerous plugins, including some public ones that are posted on Bukkit Dev and some that were made upon request on Bukkit Forums, as well as some for my personal server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome