forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Projects

Amazing! Christmas Hub, Completed on Public Towny server

1 emerald1 reply64 views
created 11/15/2018 3:13 pm by Dexze
last reply 11/15/2018 3:24 pm

Hello miners and crafters!

I would love to showcase my brand new hub design for a free public towny server, Modern Towny(IP: play.moderntowny.com)

There on MT I currently hold position as head builder on the server, and together with the build team, we have created this. Most all aspects of the hub were built or completed by myself, and my sr. Builder Fallen, though several of our builders and even some of our Devs helped put a bit.

Just to put this into perspective it's a 640x640 build that started out as a beach biom, and became what you see here.

My personal favorite build is my enormous Christmas tree, and my massive Candy cane tree. Inspiration came from Goodtimes with scar who showed me that powdered concrete makes for a awesome colored leaf effect.

Big thanks to all who were involved and come check out the build in person if you like on play.moderntowny.com. It is still a beta server, so we are working through some bugs, but we hope to have all that corrected and finished by January where my biggest project yet will be unveiled.

Dexze

Posted by avatar
Dexze
Level 1 : New Miner

1 reply

11/15/2018 3:24 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Dexze
Had to make a imgur account cause the pics wouldent show up for some reason from the image button.

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome