[*] BIG Project - Looking for help! [*]

Lucifahr's Avatar Lucifahr11/20/17 3:52 pm
3 emeralds 105
Hey there y'all!

My name is Lucifahr, nice to meet y'all! So i have been brainstorming alot lately and i'm really fired up for this big MineCraft project. But it's huge, so i can't do it on my own. Sad, isn't it? So that's why i'm calling in your help! So please continue to read this topic and consider helping me out, thanks!

What project are we looking at?
I was planning to create a superhero-based world in MineCraft. This would contain either DC and Marvel as seperate playable worlds or maybe merge them. I'm not quite sure yet. Anyways, i'd want to try to build the cities and keyplaces from the comics/series as accurate as possible with a fun and good mooded team! Should be cool, right? While we're at it we could come up with a way to make it playable for everyone. Make it roleplay or minigames for example. I am looking for an' optimistic team to make realise this plan!

What am i looking for?
I am looking for a few keypersons:

* Co-Owner: This person would lead the server with me. Together we'd think of the most amazing project and best solutions and make sure this project ends up being an' incredible succes. As long as you got the drive, nobody can stop you!

* General Manager(s): These persons would make sure the project keeps running. They attract staffmembers and make sure the projects we are working on are being finished within time and with the best possible results.

* Project Manager(s): These persons make sure the project finishes. They have the final say about how a building/place is being made and where.

* Building Manager(s): These fellas make sure the buildings are the absolute best they can be. They assign builders with new tasks and make sure they finish it properly.

I am also looking for a few important roles which contain less leadership.

* Builder(s): They play a big part in constructing everything within the server. These people know their stuff about building!

* Tester(s): These people get to play everything before we eventually release it to the public. They can vote in a poll if the subject is good enough for the public or not.

* Innovator(s): These people help the managers with coming up with new improvements and ideas. They also function as the 'Moderators' of the Project.

How can i apply/discuss with you?
You can either post a comment below this topic which i will answer within 15 hours or join the Discord where we can freely discuss everything! ( I recommend joining the discord ;) ) This is our Discord link: https://discord.gg/QvDgnBU If you want to apply for a certain role, just hit me up with @Lucifahr in the Discord or send me a PM on Discord and lets see if we can make it happen!

I for one am incredibly hyped for this project and i think we can realise it if we put our minds to it. Are you a good builder? Apply! Do you love DC/Marvel? Apply! Do you love engaging and managing an' awesome community? Once again, apply! If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Let's do it fellas!

Kind regards,

Lucifahr
Lucifahr
Level 1 : New Miner