Can someone teach me how to use worldedit

flames2k12's Avatar flames2k129/26/12 7:34 pm
1 emeralds 151 3
4/2/2013 8:50 am
Ivain's Avatar Ivain
as you know i want to know use to use worldedit fluently but if you do wanna help me can you host the server many thanks flames2k12
flames2k12
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/28/2013 2:42 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
ColaMonster091
Sorry fantasy. Don't mean to make your work go in vein, but here is the world edit wiki.
http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/WorldEdit
04/02/2013 8:50 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
I know, but I just wanted to give a quick startup tutorial, the things that make worldedit especially useful. Most wikis require some searching before you find the proper way to do it. oh, by the way, thanks for the link, haven't been there yet I believe
03/28/2013 2:40 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
Since I am not currently in a position to play Online, I'll give you a quick tutorial right here.

first, you need to know how to select an area. there are 3 ways to do this.

• Wand: this uses the wooden axe (default). left click a block holding the axe, then right click another block. These will be the opposite corners of a box that is your selection area.
  • Hpos command: type //hpos1 while pointing your crosshair at a block, then point it at another block and type //hpos2. these will form your box
  • Pos command: type //pos1 while standing on a block, then walk(or fly) over to another block, and type //pos2. same as the others.

Next, you need to know how to manipulate it. In the following list, m is the material code/name
  • //set command: type //set m. this fills up the selection with that material.
  • //stack direction (direction of view (or e,w,n,s), u for up, d for down) amount. Stacks the selection in the given direction for the given amount of selections (so it 'stacks them)
  • //move: type //move direction amount. for direction the same as with //stack. this command moves the entire selection it the given direction for the given amount of blocks.

that's all for now. for more help, watch a tutorial. and practise, a lot
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome