What Do You Think Of My Creations??

DamaMariposa's Avatar DamaMariposa6/27/14 9:45 pm
1 emeralds 468 5
7/7/2014 3:38 pm
time2_split's Avatar time2_split
Most all the servers I've seen have a few things in common: Castles, dragons, expansive builds, pixelarts. I wondered why no one ever made anything original...sooo I decided to try my hand at creating my own server and making some cool, fresh creations. They are simple, but I believe that all who watch will enjoy. One day when I open my server, you can come in and see for yourself what a cool place it is!

Here are most of my creations on my server so far.

My server spawn. You spawn in the middle, go through the hole where the toys are dropped, then down a multiple player elevator to exit.

Lenny will be a rollercoaster tour guide to show players around the spawn area and all the neat builds.

My Skyworld spawn area. The ring around the bottom is going to be a walkway, not finished...mmm, not sure what else I've got in mind for it. Oh! I created this around a pre made island so that new players can see what their starting island will look like, and they'll have access to the chest as well.

^^^At night all the lights go on automatically.^^^ (The glass changes to glowstone via a redstone signal. This is done by having the plugin Craftbook installed on the minecraft server.)

Redstone was configured by my boyfriend, and once in a while minecraft companion, Toten. Thanks sweetheart! ♥

Thanks for watching, and please give me your opinion!
DamaMariposa
Level 1 : New Miner