First build on Pmc, Fantasy Cathedral

ConquistadorBob's Avatar ConquistadorBob2/12/17 6:04 pm
1 emeralds 339 4
2/12/2017 9:31 pm
ConquistadorBob's Avatar ConquistadorBob
First off I would like to know peoples opinions on this build, and although people saying woo good does stroke my ego I would like some opinions about the build.

Second I would like to explain the build. This is a fantasy Cathedral as the title suggests and because of that I am aware that not all of the elements in this cathedral would be seen in real life cathedrals So please keep that in mind if you are going to comment about that, but don't let that stop you form commenting in the first place.
http://imgur.com/a/C3rwY
ConquistadorBob
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/12/2017 9:02 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Voxsae
ConquistadorBob if you are interested in a full time job please contact me at my email: Voxsae@outlook.com or by discord Voxsae#1653 I see a bright future with us working together!
02/12/2017 9:31 pm
ConquistadorBob
I'm afraid I will have to decline your office because I already work for the Wynncraft build team, and I am a builder on World of Keralis so I am a very busy person building wise. Anyway thanks for the invite I hope you do well with your building endeavors.
02/12/2017 7:24 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Architect
LightlySaltedBuilder
Looks great! though it looks more like a regular cathedral than a fantasy cathedral to me
02/12/2017 8:34 pm
ConquistadorBob
I see what you mean. The reason I classified it as Fantasy is because it does take elements that are not present in real life cathedrals, and I didn't want anyone to say that some things in it do not fit real life cathedrals.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome