HELP WANTED - World of Minecraft Project

NinjaWorgen's Avatar NinjaWorgen9/5/17 5:34 pm
2 emeralds 364 1
9/7/2017 10:05 am
Wazy_Hemisphere's Avatar Wazy_Hemisphere

Are you a talented artist, programmer, modeler or animator? Do you have experience working on Resource Packs and Mods? Do you love Blizzard Entertainments Warcraft franchise? Well congratulations I have the perfect project for you to be apart of! Enter the "World of Minecraft Project".

Click here to visit the official Resource Pack page!
World of Minecraft is a project that aims to bring an incredible new Warcraft experience to Minecraft. Beginning with a resource pack it just launched and in a few short days already has (of this moment) 24 Diamonds, 1,700 views, and 440 Downloads. It has been sitting on top of trending and not moved since release! Anyways, the project has just made it's debut with it's resource pack (Alpha) launch, but the project doesn't stop there. This is just the beginning of phase 1, phase 2 will see the packs completion and a transition into mod territory where a full Warcraft mod will be developed including races, classes, abilities, gear and more. I have been working on this project as a texture artist for 8 months now and will continue to work on it for months to come as I am very passionate about this franchise and game. I have the ability learn and create models, animations, code, etc. but the more I spread myself thin between all these different aspects, the slower development will be on this project. My true strength is as a texture artist and designer. Making this project a one man job will potentially take it years to get off its feet, which is just no good. Essentially what I am getting at here, is yes, I need help. As I have listed above, if you have any of the skills listed and are interested in the development of this project, please contact me (links below). There is plenty to gain from this besides experience of course, such as a great resume piece as (if the resource pack page is any indication) this project will be very popular. As well as the potential for payment, the project has a Patreon page and has already seen a few Patrons begin there support. I am confident that with the more people we get on board, the higher the quality this project will become. There are multiple ways of contacting me, one obviously being private messaging me here on Planet Minecraft, but links will be posted below for alternative means of communication.

Thank you so much for your consideration, I look forward discussing the possibility of collaborating ;)

- NinjaWorgen

You can talk to me in person on our official Discord: https://discord.gg/4xwn4Ys

You can also email me at: ninjaworgen.wom@gmail.com
NinjaWorgen
Level 58 : Grandmaster Ninja