Need a Dev. Please read, I have an interesting project.

Sparky12343's Avatar Sparky123431/20/18 4:06 pm
1 emeralds 164 2
1/20/2018 4:16 pm
Sparky12343's Avatar Sparky12343
My server needs a Rankup plugin. One that I can link my PEX ranks, and when you do /rankup, it opens a gui with the rank, lore, and price. Once you click the rank, It wil buy it if you have the coin, Otherwise, you cant buy it if you have insufficient funds. My server is on 1.12, and Every other rankup plugin does not work, or is either terrible and not what I want.

Also, I want a Veteran tag system for My server. One that links up with Enjin's player time data to automatically give the rank based on time, preferably in years, and it needs to work with towny's /res playertime. So in /res, It shows Date they joined, I want the tag to start the timer based on that join date.

Would really appreciate This to be done for free, I dont have access to paypal, if no other options work Ill figure something out. I would also be willing to Offer donation store vouchers to the person who helps us out, incase they would want to play once we are online. Thank you, MSg me if interested.
Sparky12343
Level 1 : New Network