Need ideas for minigame map

PlatonicGaming's Avatar PlatonicGaming12/31/15 9:02 am
1 emeralds 131
HELLO!

I am currently working on a minigame map. The map already features lots of stuff, but i need 6 more minigames!

Therefore i am asking all of you to be so kind and help me out

Please COMMENT and tell me what game i should add. It should look like this: <name of minigame>, <description>, <the name i should put in the minigame, because i give credit >, <comments(optional)>

The minigames i already have are:
Whack a Villager, hitting villagers around
PVP, umm... PVP XD
Parkour Race, race with your friends while tackling difficult jumps
Awesome Race, Race your friends over and under bridges
Puzzle Escape, sort of like Saw (the movie) but less blood n' stuff, you need to escape the puzzle and kill the puzzlemaster
Snipars Challenge, choose a team and kill opponents like an MLG QUICKSCOPER
The Dank Bank Robbery, rob the bank!
The Dropper, y'all know what the dropper is, right?
Piggy Catchy, use your fishing rod to get the pig in your basket and earn points
That's it. It's not much, but i am proud of my work

NOTES

1. I don't want any more PARKOUR or PVP minigames (too many of them), but if i REALLY like the idea, i might include it anyway
2. Be creative, think outside the box.
3. The map can, but does NOT have to include redstone. Be aware that I AM GOOD AT REDSTONE, BUT NOT A PRO, so please keep it as simple as possible.

4. You can include pictures and videos about the minigame (e.g. if you have the minigame in a world, take screenshots of it, or a video, and post it)

I tried to upload this map earlier (2014), but failed, so i went on developing it. When/If I finish it, i will try to upload it, and will notify you all, especially the people which ideas i use.

Thanks for taking the time reading. I hope you comment your ideas below

THANKS!!!
PlatonicGaming
Level 1 : New Miner