WE NEED ORINGINAL HUNGER GAMES MAPS

VR Center's Avatar VR Center11/29/13 4:11 am
1 emeralds 124
Hey guys, ELIMINATORDOG here!

dogpuppy and I have been busy working on a "bukkit server in vanilla Minecraft" world that you can install if you have like 10 friends you can grab and get on a personal server with. Anyways, we are in the middle of working on the Hunger Games part (and as you can imagine the redstone for all of this is hard enough for just 2 people.) and we need some maps! First of all the maps MUST be original. We won't accept them if they aren't. You should make them big, but no more than 300-400 block radius (leave the chests to us), and not too complex. The rest of the requirements should be common sense. If we do accept your map I will personally send you the world at least ONE WEEK before it is released, but we wont accept more than 10 maps, and that is probably just bringing your hopes up a bit too high. SO MAKE IT GOOD! On behalf of dogpuppy1999 and I (ELIMINATORDOG), we look forward to seeing what you guys can do for us!
Here are some base-maps you can use to create yours, if you want!
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/hunger-games-map-building-base-maps/

In your reply:
1. Link to world save.
2. BRIEF description of your map
3. Est. time it took to build
4. ALL builders and EVERYBODY who was involved in ANY WAY
5. Link to your YouTube channel
6. Link to YouTube cinematic (if possible, if not images are perfectly fine.)
7. If you could choose, what would you want our next project to be? (if your map is
selected then this will likely be taken into account! Maybe even if you don't win.
So enter a map anyways!)

That's it. If you win I will message you and possibly give some perks to go along with
it! Thanks to everyone who is going to help with this! -ELIMINATORDOG

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/eliminatorpuppy

Also make sure to vote up above for what we should add after we finish the Hunger Games!

One more thing to help you guys with this: I am more interested in the landscape than the structures, if you can't build a good house don't build one at all and instead spend that time terraforming, cause thats whats gonna get you in!
VR Center
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer