New Server in the Horizon

Shorra's Avatar Shorra8/11/17 8:31 am history
1 emeralds 114 2
8/22/2017 10:09 am
Shorra's Avatar Shorra
Good Day or Night to you all

I am just here to tell you about a new server which will pop up in the next week or so depending on how quickly we are able to get this up and running.

Archis Factions is currently a small server with nothing remarkable for it to stand out. Currently being used as a faction server for MCMMO, PVP and Raids it's a typical everyday Faction server.

However we will be changing that as we wish to stand up further among the servers; currently in the process of making a new spawn and whatnot, we are also looking at uses a personal plugin no one else has, we have gifted players who are helping us making a plugin which will allow us to play Guilds like Factions back in minecraft former state. Back when Faction was all about doing things by hand not TNT.

Archis Guilds

Hopefully when things will be done Archis Guilds will be mainly about Medieval builds and Roleplay, making use of both server and website for attacks, growing community and much much more. We are still a little on the details; apologies as we want to keep the server a somewhat suprising experience for new upcoming players. Along the next few days I will release snapshots of what we are working on and hopefully will release a full server detail in Planet Minecraft. Both website and server and being worked on hard by our staff and we hope to get some volunteering in building and possibly staff once the server is released without having the problem of staff hunters. To keep up to date with our efforts

Join : Archis

Hope to see some of you on our grand opening.

- Shorra
Shorra
Level 10 : Journeyman Ninja