Recruiting For A Server

PonyBoyGaming17's Avatar PonyBoyGaming174/15/18 6:26 pm
4/21/2018 8:47 am
CutteLighty's Avatar CutteLighty
Hey, Im Recruiting For My New Server. We Are looking To Have Fun and make New Gamemodes Including
-UHC
-Prisons
-KitPvP
-Factions
-Custom Games

Here Is The Application format
IP: basura.mcnetwork.me

Basic Information -
  • Minecraft username:
  • Previous Minecraft usernames:
  • Timezone:
  • Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? (yes/no)
  • Do you have the ability to record minecraft video?
  • Gaming Twitter link (If you have one)::
  • Are you multilingual? (Fluent in multiple languages. Not just learning one.)

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.

SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. Their guild mates start spamming your twitter calling you a bad Helper and telling you to unmute them. What would you do?

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft ?

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
If so explain what role you played, what skills/experiences you picked up and how this will help you in your role as a helper.

SCENARIO
: "You come home from school/work and have ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on Basura. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you?

SCENARIO: You're in a busy lobby as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?

Anything else we should know?

Thanks For Applying Post The Application in the description
PonyBoyGaming17
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/21/2018 8:47 amhistory
Level 1 : New Network
CutteLighty
  • Minecraft username: CutteLighty --> temporaily its 33_33

• Previous Minecraft usernames: 33_33 and unistarcrona

• Timezone: UTC +1

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? I have a decent mike and I have a discord --> CutteLighty#2496

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft video? Yes

• Gaming Twitter link: https://twitter.com/CutteLighty

• Are you multilingual? I can speak almost 3 languages; Swedish, English, Spanish <-- the one I have trouble with.

SCENARIO: "You come home from school/work and have a ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5-minute break before I start and get on Basura. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you?

-My school doesn't really like to give students homework so often so nothing to be concerned about.

SCENARIO: You're in a busy lobby as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?

- I mute the blaster for 5-10 mins and if keep on going a kick if needed, and then if there are no mods on I record the cheaters/script kiddies and send in a report and pm the people that were concerned about the cheaters. But if a staff/mod was on I would let them know and make sure the problem gets resolved.

SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. Their guild mates start spamming your twitter calling you a bad Helper and telling you to unmute them. What would you do?

- Post a tweet about the situation and it was a legit reason the player got muted and go on with my day.

The number of hours needed bit more if I want to or forced to. Heh :b
but I maybe have around 4-5 hours on school days. On the weekends it's pretty much the whole day.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details. 

- Not really haven't been a troublemaker of myself, you can say I'm kinda loyal.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?

- I'm hosting an SMP atm but not "running" it so the players crashed the server and I needed to fix that but was in the middle of changing with routers and stuff so I switched with ips n stuff and it all went smooth and that community is still running today even if I don't really have anything to do with it. So I am experienced.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft ?

- I do parkour Mondays and Thursdays from 7 pm to 9 pm and I love video games so I play them also in my spare time.

-
I am hosting an SMP and a modded SMP for a group of players so I am well "equipped" for helping and running anything if needed. I have moderated on friends servers before and I am not new to coding.

I hope you take your time reading my application have a good day. ;)
And ask me if you want to know anything else.
04/16/2018 3:20 pmhistory
Crooowe
My minecraft user name is Crooowe.

Previous usernames: None

Timezone : UTC 2+ Hours

I am currently 19 years old

yes I do have access to discord and a working microphone

Yes, I have a very good computer, I can record minecraft videos.

I don't use twitch.

I can speak english, swedish!
04/16/2018 4:15 pm
PonyBoyGaming17
Nice application so far. But i am sorry to say it is being denied. In your application you forgot to write the rest of the application. Please answer the rest of the application and we will see

From,
Pony
04/16/2018 11:26 am
Level 1 : New Network
Maho
  • Minecraft username: fatihoow6161

• Previous Minecraft usernames: None

• Timezone: UTC +3:00

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? Yes (Mahooow#9913)

• Do you have the ability to record minecraft video? Yes

• Gaming Twitter link: I Have a normal Twitter account

• Are you multilingual? I can speak 3 languages; Turkish, Dutch, English

SCENARIO: "You come home from school/work and have ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on Basura. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you?

-Nope, not really my teachers don't give much homework, if they give homework I would finish it first

- I would either first take care of the larger issues and the issues that would only take a moment to do or if there are many large issues going on at once, I would see if any help would be available at that time. If there is no help available, then I would just continue to do what I can.

- I would tell the scenario to the community, and then keep on doing my "work"

(a day)
Weekdays: 2/3 hours
Weekends: 4/5 hours

- Yes, for "trolling" a builder, I did //cyl 98 5 (creates a cylinder on stonebrick), then the builder was standing on the cylinder, then the builder said 'could you remove the cylinder', so I did and the builder fell, the owner said why did you remove the "floor" under the builder, and banned me. (I was a moderator on the server)

- Well, I opened a private server for me and 2 other friends and gave them OP, so they made the server crash.

- I like playing/watching football

-
I was a Builder on VascaNetwork (Now closed), and I was a Moderator on a server (the one i got banned on)
04/16/2018 4:13 pm
PonyBoyGaming17
Amazing Application! I am accepting this application and giving you helper and translator. You will give us an advantage so that we can spread our community to different countries! I will msg you on discord for further information

Congrats,
Pony
04/15/2018 10:10 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Explorer
BlueBarry360
  • Minecraft username: EchoingMoon

• Previous Minecraft usernames: BlueBarry360, TrashBarry, and NachoTrash

• Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? Yep

• Do you have the ability to record minecraft video? Heak Yeah!

• Gaming Twitter link Nope

• Are you multilingual? Not really, i can speak a little spanish and french... thats it.. of course normally i use google translate so yeah

SCENARIO: "You come home from school/work and have ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on Basura. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you? Nope! I always do homework first. Its my parents rules.

SCENARIO: You're in a busy lobby as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do? First, i tell everyone to ask the questions on the website so more helpers can help. Second, i get the moderator for the hacker... because im not a moderator, and third, well, depends on the person. If its someone from the minecraft server discord i would move the person to the music channel, if it was someone random, i would tell them to ask the owner of the discord server.

SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. Their guild mates start spamming your twitter calling you a bad Helper and telling you to unmute them. What would you do? First of all, i don't have twitter. Second of all, I would tell them the scenario and move further on in my life because its their fault. Either that or i ask the owner if they can get a second chance.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? As much as you guys need. Ill try and be on every day to see whats going on and if i cant i will fore warn everyone before hand.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details. Nope. I always follow the rules.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? Well... I guess you could say i messed up a friendship. I always annoyed them and teased them... and they finally had enough. After a while i got depressed. It may have not seemed like it but they ment a lot to me. So i decided I would make up for it to them. I apologized and told her i learned people come first. Funny part is now were best friends and have matching users. Sort of.

I play a lot of musical instruments, such as piano, trumpet, and guitar, and i love drawing. I also game a lot on my computer and hang out with friends.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? Yep! I used to be Head Admin on my friends server BootCraft!
04/16/2018 7:44 am
PonyBoyGaming17
Very good Application, I have decided to accept it and give you helper rank. If you could join our discord server here ---> discord.gg/4BCa9Vf we can talk about your perms and how you can get a higher rank in the community

Congrats,
Pony
04/15/2018 9:36 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
SchoolTests
Why are you using the hypixel template...
04/16/2018 7:39 am
PonyBoyGaming17
Its a very good template
04/15/2018 7:23 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
GamingCipher
  • Minecraft username: Demonchild05

• Previous Minecraft usernames: None

• Timezone: MST

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? (yes/no) yes

• Do you have the ability to record minecraft video? yes

• Gaming Twitter link (If you have one):: nope

• Are you multilingual? (Fluent in multiple languages. Not just learning one.) no? lol

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? everyday for about 2-3 hours

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details. i havent

reply telling them what he did and that he has to do the time and then after he has done the time unmute him
well i made a server that flopped and it flopped because we were in too much of a hurry and rush so i learnt to take your time every little detail is important in a successful server
sports, art, chillin with friends, playing league of legends and fortnite
If so explain what role you played, what skills/experiences you picked up and how this will help you in your role as a helper. i have owned 3 servers i mentioned 1 above which flopped their was another that flopped because not enough effort and one that was successful ish but it shutdown due to lack of donations, i have been manager twice (one currently now) and ive learnt that its important to pay attention to everyone and everything not just whats mostly important

SCENARIO
: "You come home from school/work and have ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on Basura. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you?

it does but i know that it will happen so i wont do it ill try to sorta hurry though hm and then hop on
SCENARIO: You're in a busy lobby as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do? i tell them to wait and i take all their reports at a time then i go and fix them and sort them out

Anything else we should know? mature for my age
04/15/2018 7:44 pm
PonyBoyGaming17
Hello Demon,

I Really Liked your application. Unfortunately you are still a owner of one server. That would provide a lot of conflict between the servers. You would not be able to live up to your full potential. You application has been accepted. But we need to talk about the other server you are staff on. Maybe we could merge. Join our discord server here to talk to me
Discord: discord.gg/4BCa9Vf

Thanks,
Pony
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome