RPG Craft!!! Coming soon to PMC! Ideas needed!

Creeper_Modder's Avatar Creeper_Modder1/30/14 11:05 am
1 emeralds 335 7
1/30/2014 7:34 pm
-Rusty-'s Avatar -Rusty-
I am currently making a Rpg map for minecraft.But i cant think of a good story for it. If you guys have any ideas please tell me in this topic. thanks!
Creeper_Modder
Level 21 : Expert Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/30/2014 7:34 pm
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
-Rusty-
NO one cares I could make a really good story... A very descriptive one to-
Ok just forgot it...
01/30/2014 12:14 pm
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
-Rusty-
Oh man! This is my specialty!

Fill this out and PM it to me, alright?

Click to reveal
General Map theme?:
Huge map with huge story or small map with small story?:
Villains/bad-guys/antagonists?:
Story Mood:
Descriptive preview of the map?:
Setting?:

K tnks bai
01/30/2014 12:16 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
s0vi3t_on1on
We replied almost at the same time, maybe both of us can help with various things?
01/30/2014 12:07 pm
s0vi3t_on1on
Or this one:

Once upon a time, there was an evil warrior known as Archanus. Archanus was a great evil warrior of darkness that had a legendary sword of all the power one could imagine. With no companion, he fought many battles against the good people and slayed all the ones you could see. The warrior was feared by all the people in the world. One player (called Steve as a generic name you can change) was a brave warrior accompanied by many allies would go on a sacred quest to slay Archanus. Travelling through the entire region with many different places from trader villages, large human cities and strange woods to evil mountains and dark castles, you must fight your way to Archanus place along with your allies and also level up and get new equipment.

As a sequel, second part or similar:

Steve slayed Archanus along with his allies. As his corpse fell, the mighty sword was dropped as his dark spirit raised laughing, saying that a dragon with more power than all the warriors and creatures in the world would come and destroy everything in its path, with no mercy at all. The player must get out of the evil mountains where they killed Archanus and use the sword on their path across another region with many new strange creatures and strange people.

Also I might be able to help building custom objects and make a complete story, just PM me if you need any help.
01/30/2014 12:37 pm
Level 21 : Expert Modder
Creeper_Modder
This one sounds great! I will credit you of course if you want!
01/30/2014 3:42 pm
s0vi3t_on1on
Thank you, I am looking forward to help if I can!
01/30/2014 11:56 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
planetminecrafter52342
Make a story about a guy called mike, and he was banished from the castle, then you have to fight your way up to the top.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome