Singleplayer Prison Server Beta

FrickinBlake's Avatar FrickinBlake8/8/18 12:25 am history
2 emeralds 129 2
8/8/2018 1:07 pm
FrickinBlake's Avatar FrickinBlake
Recently, I have created a Vanilla Prison Server in Minecraft Singeplayer using mainly Command Blocks and DataPacks. The server is only around 10% completed, there is still a long way to go, however, I was curious if anyone would like to try it out?

There will be 9 ranks to achieve in total, so far only 2 of them have been completed, the starter rank and the second rank. The spawn is completed, along with the starter mine, shops, server info room, and the warp center (although the warps themselves have not all been completed yet).

In this testing world, players will be able to start out like normal, and be able to mine and work toward achieving and having access to the second rank warp. Although features are currently limited, players will have full access to all of spawn, the second rank warp, and the ranking station (used to preview all rank info and rankup).

This server has some pretty cool features already due to some brilliant DataPacks. A couple features included are custom enchantments, and a working economy to buy/sell items and rankup. More features are planned to come in the future.

This world/server was fully created by me, FrickinBlake, however, the DataPacks were not.
The DataPacks I used were:
nEconomy by AlwaysEvanYT
Enchant+ by Hardel
Big shoutout to AlwaysEvanYT and Hardel for making these DataPacks, all credits goes to them. Go check them out :)

If anyone is interested in me making a World Download, please let me know, I would love to hear your feedback and suggestions.

I will update this thread as the time comes if need be.

Thank You and Have a Great Day! :)
FrickinBlake
Level 1 : New Miner