Stuck on what to build, need ideas!

DreamWanderer's Avatar DreamWanderer1/21/15 7:13 pm
1 emeralds 581 8
1/24/2015 10:48 am
kenofox's Avatar kenofox
So recently i have been just sitting around wondering what to build, and i haven't made much progress on Building. I Want to keep busy on Building, so on this thread You can make a list of things for me to Build. Just say in a reply below what you want me to build. Anything From Real life or Realistic, You can list, landmarks, houses (any style), and anything you would find in real life. You can list one or many things, and i will add them all to a list of things to build and build them when ever i get to it

(What i plan to build so far)

:Talladega Superspeedway
:Coal Powerplant
:Modular home factory
DreamWanderer
Level 85 : Elite Pegasus

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/24/2015 10:48 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Fox
kenofox
A train station with victorian architectural inspiration as in sort of a revival styles like "Revival gothic" "Revival renaissance" ect.
01/23/2015 9:24 pm
Level 21 : Expert Architect
The_Real_Diamond4747
try building a mob zoo
01/23/2015 6:22 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
spaceshipz
01/23/2015 6:07 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
YourLocalFloridian
Malls are always a fun build, especially when your friends make stores in the mall! I have a whole list of knock-off department stores I use (namely Meapgomery Ward and O.M Garworth's- first person to tell me what real-life defunct companies these are parodies of gets brownie points!
01/23/2015 3:38 pm
Level 40 : Master Pony
Andejak
I usually say the places i've been recently. If i go to the cinema, bowling alley etc.
01/23/2015 3:30 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Modder
Clayblock
sassy1356So recently i have been just sitting around wondering what to build, and i haven't made much progress on Building. I Want to keep busy on Building, so on this thread You can make a list of things for me to Build. Just say in a reply below what you want me to build. Anything From Real life or Realistic, You can list, landmarks, houses (any style), and anything you would find in real life. You can list one or many things, and i will add them all to a list of things to build and build them when ever i get to it

(What i plan to build so far)

:Talladega Superspeedway
:Coal Powerplant
:Modular home factory

Maybe a spawn world that I could use that would be like a factory?

01/21/2015 7:40 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
99BEAST
Try a castle? And look at my projects for designs
01/21/2015 7:45 pm
Level 85 : Elite Pegasus
DreamWanderer
I could try a Castle, Has been a really long time since i built one , I was looking for more of Realistic present day builds like you can see on my profile, I could try to build a Castle that has been preserved in modern day and like a tourist attraction, or ruins of a castle.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome