Texturers, Modelers, Animators, Coders wanted!! - New Animal Mod - Extinct Animals!

Jqzzy's Avatar Jqzzy1/31/18 2:57 pm
1 emeralds 197 1
2/3/2018 3:20 am
ElisabethSmith's Avatar ElisabethSmith
Hello Everyone!!

I am relatively new here but I am looking for people to help me with a mod I am starting!

Its called the 'Extinction Mod' (name a working progress), and is about animals that have recently gone extinct in our world, such as Pyrenean Ibex, Zanzibar leopard, Atlas bear, Passenger pigeon and the Tasmanian Tiger to name a few. And of course we will be adding in some older animals such as the Cave Lion, Cave Hyena, Dire Wolf, Woolly Rhino, Giant Sloth, Glypton etc.

We aim to add in creatures that aren't in any other mods and are less well known to people with the aim of educating players in these recently extinct animals and helping them to learn about these fallen beasts.

We are currently thinking of making this mod for 1.7.10 as it seems to be the most popular.

We need as many people as possible from all different modding backgrounds to help this mod flourish!

If you are interested in helping with this mod please message me on here or add me on Discord where I can add you to our Mod Page.

My Discord is: Jqzzy#7347

Thank you so much for any help we get!

Much love
Jqzzy :)
Jqzzy
Level 1 : New Explorer