Transfer Creations Between Saves 1.10!

Grimalkin_'s Avatar Grimalkin_6/16/16 9:42 am
1 emeralds 202
Hi everyone! This is my first post on the forums
Okay so as soon as the new Structure Blocks came out I knew I could finally do something I've wanted to do for ages! Transfer creations between different save worlds! I don't actually know if anyone else has realised or figured this out but I thought I would post it anyway and see if it could help a few people
So say you created a awesome house that you wanted to put into another save world, you never could before, you would of had to recreate the whole thing block by block! But now with the Structure Blocks you can actually save and then paste creations not just in that save world but in completely different save worlds too! When you save a structure (if you don't know how to do that here is a link to a tutorial: http://www.goplay.com/article/how-to-us ... -1519.html ) it creates a folder in your save world called structures with the structure you saved in it, so if you copy that folder and paste it into another save world you will then be able to place it in both save worlds! If you don't know how to get to your saves you just open up any windows folder and type in the address bar %appdata% and go to your .minecraft folder, in that folder you will see a saves folder, go into that and there are all of your saves! Its very easy to do! If anyone has any questions I will be happy to try answering them as best as I can! I hope I helped someone!
Grimalkin_
Level 1 : New Crafter