I will change the signs in your adventure map to real sound!

Gragert45's Avatar Gragert457/21/13 4:37 am
1 emeralds 201 2
7/21/2013 5:00 am
Gragert45's Avatar Gragert45
Hey, i am Wouter and i had a little idea.
I sometimes look at adventure maps and then be like: "I would love some real voices in this map!" So i came up with the idea that i will change your adventure map to have real voices at long an important sings! If you want your adventure map changed send me a MEDIAFIRE or MEGA link with your map that you edited with signs that mark where you want real voice. Do it like "Mark 1". You can also write on the sign what sort of voice it needs to be. (for example: Scared, Scarry, Low pitch, High Pitch). Also write a little of the storyline from your adventure map. I hope this will help you

Grtz. Gragert45
Gragert45
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/21/2013 4:55 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
07/21/2013 5:00 am
Gragert45
Ok i know that people already had this idea. And i know that others can do it themselves. But when they dont know how and they dont wanna follow an hour long tutorial then i can do it for them. They will have extra time making new maps and i would make it so there are voices. I knew there would be haters but that you can do it that doesn't mean that evreyone in the world can do it. I want to help those guys who dont know how to do it! So if you dont want my help fine! I dont mind at all.
07/21/2013 4:45 am
Level 38 : Artisan Engineer
Lucargia
I will be editing my map tomorrow for it this is a brilliant idea!
07/21/2013 4:49 am
Gragert45
Allright i would love to see your map comming
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome