Black Ops 2 Chest Idea?

NowDropThaBass's Avatar NowDropThaBass3/17/15 4:11 pm
1 emeralds 156 1
3/17/2015 4:45 pm
TheArchitect_95's Avatar TheArchitect_95
Hey guys

If any of you have played Black Ops 2, you might remember in Zombies how you could use the random chest to get weapons. I want to make something similar to this in Minecraft using command blocks.

The way I see it, the random chest would appear at specified coordinates. Then, you would put your weapon in the chest and roll for a different one. The new, random weapon would be chosen based on 30 preset weapons in a different chest outside of the map. You would then receive one of those 30 weapons. When a random chest is used 4 times, it disappears for a few minutes.

I know this would take a few command blocks, but would this be possible? If any of you could write a code or show me how to do this, I would be very grateful! Take up my challenge...I will give you credit for wherever I use this

Thanks!
NowDropThaBass
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal