Function help again...

HappyHippo77's Avatar HappyHippo779/20/18 6:51 pm
1 emeralds 74
Hey again! (Lol) Sorry if I keep posting over and over with different questions but I'm very new to 1.13 commands and I need a significant amount of help... I only post here when I can't find anything on it online (which shows you just how much I need to learn). Anyway this time I am again working on my Naruto Data Pack and need some more help for it's functions (Anyone who keeps watching my page will notice that a lot of my posting on here is going to be questions for that reason :P). I want to add shuriken and kunai to the game but I don't know how to go about that. I think the best method for the shuriken would be to have an invisible armor stand shoot out in the direction a player faces and have a constant spinning motion, but I don't know how to make an armor stand shoot out. So that is the main question for this post: What is the best method to fire an armor stand in the direction a player faces, stop at any block it hits, and stop at any entity it hits while damaging the entity (preferably with easily customized damage)? I'm aware that this is a very complex thing to do, sorry for asking such a complicated question but I cant find any information on this elsewhere. Thanks in advance!
HappyHippo77
Level 45 : Master Ninja