Increment the stat.useItem.minecraft:emerald objective

Hidiety's Avatar Hidiety4/30/18 6:38 pm
2 emeralds 466 3
5/2/2018 11:07 pm
Hidiety's Avatar Hidiety
Hi there, thanks for reading. I'm not even sure if there is a way to do this, but in the /scoreboard objectives there is a type called stat.useItem.minecraft:emerald. What I need to figure out is how to increment the players score with this objective type. Emerald blocks is easy, just gotta place the block. But everything I've tried so far to increase the score for just the emeralds hasn't worked. I have tried, placing it in an item frame, just right clicking with it, trading with a villager, right clicking on several types of items that can be interacted with, and crafting with it. If I'm missing something that I could try, or if you just know the answer please let me know.
Hidiety
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/02/2018 8:53 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer
Cadermate
Allow me to provide you with this link for an answer to your problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSl_aDe4XvQ
05/02/2018 11:07 pm
Hidiety
lol, that was good, but I was able to use the stat.dropitem to deposit emeralds into the bank automatically. If anyone would like to see it in action my servers IP is hidiety.mcph.co
(shameless plug :P )
04/30/2018 6:55 pm
Hidiety
Well wouldn't you know it, as soon as I post something to the forums I find the answer to my question. As it turns out that despite the fact that the stat exists for using emeralds, there is no way to actually "use" the emerald in such a way that it would increment the objective. The article I read suggested using stat.dropItem instead but I haven't looked any more into it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome