Minecart problems w/ commands

hokage3211's Avatar hokage32117/9/15 6:35 pm
1 emeralds 464 4
7/10/2015 10:50 am
hokage3211's Avatar hokage3211
First, if you think I am posting in the wrong place please tell me, so I can get better help if needed.
Secondly; the problem: I have encountered some kind of problem with minecarts that is affecting a project I am doing. So i am trying to make a thing made out of two minecarts, which is easy but the problem is making it move and then when the players try to interact with it.
/summon MinecartRideable ~ ~1 ~ {CustomName:"FlyingMachine",CustomDisplayTile:1,DisplayTile:stone_slab,Riding:{id:"MinecartRideable",CustomName:"mcsteering",CustomDisplayTile:1,DisplayTile:fence_gate,Invulnerable:1,DisplayOffset:5}}
is the command to summon it.
/entitydata @e[type=MinecartRideable,c=-1,r=10] {Motion:[1.0,1.0,0.0]}
is the command that makes it glitch and you then can't destroy it in survival mode. For some reason the hitboxes make it so I can't even right click it to ride either of them, when it should be possible to ride either. Technically the bottom minecart should stay invulnerable, but even if it was you should still be able to ride it, but you can't ride either when you use the second command.

Is this a glitch? Know any workarounds?
hokage3211
Level 49 : Master Engineer