NEED ADVANCED REDSTONED IDEA'S

wolfcraft12's Avatar wolfcraft125/17/13 11:50 pm
1 emeralds 346 3
5/23/2013 2:44 am
Wykleph's Avatar Wykleph
Alright guys we are getting kinda bored just making videos so if you give us cool ideas we will post them on youtube and give you a shout out and all that cool stuffplease guys we are really bored!!!! Are youtube wolfcraft12 id you want to check us please do so and just put the ideas in the comments on here in our videos as a pm where ever makes you happy!
wolfcraft12
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/23/2013 2:44 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer
Wykleph
Do you use command blocks?

I am building a pretty cool little area using the scoreboard and command blocks to create an adventure portion of the map.

Honestly though, i bet if someone had an original idea, they would do it themselves...

I like to think some of my mechanisms and whatnot are original because i don't do youtube tutorials, and I come up with my projects based on the logic i understand. It isn't copied or mimicked.

I would keep experimenting with ideas and see what you come up with.

I also just made an Indiana Jones style pedestal that activates a command block event when you take an item off of it. It took me a minute to figure out the logic, but through will power and a little help from my buddy Kahanamoku, i got it done. Includes the pedestal with a trap event and a dropper that also warns admins with a msg per-day when the stock is low on the dropper/hopper/chest that releases the item for the pedestal.

There was some confusing logic because we had to send a pulse to the command blocks once the player picks up the item off of the weighted pressure plate. We also had to figure out how to get the command block to msg the admins once a day(minecraft day or 20 minutes) once the stock was low.

All of this was figured out on the fly based on me asking myself, "Could i do an Indiana Jones style trap in vanilla minecraft?".

Basically, just try pushing your limits.
05/18/2013 2:31 am
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
LiquidChildren1
How about a ticker? Some kind of display that would reveal a scrolling message
05/18/2013 2:24 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Y0L0swag
I'm not logging in to my account unless I'm uploading a video, so I'll do it here.

Maybe you could do like redstone trains!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome