Need testing and feedback

Stimpy08's Avatar Stimpy086/19/16 10:34 am
6/26/2016 11:05 am
Stimpy08's Avatar Stimpy08
Hey all, I need some advice on prices, some bug finding, and just some feedback in general on this project http://pmc.la/jaOIC
Please help
Stimpy08
Level 13 : Journeyman Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/26/2016 11:05 am
Stimpy08
and now you're attention seeking/spamming
06/26/2016 10:42 am
Level 29 : Expert Lumberjack
Civeberg
Stimpy08And I knew you were going to reply with that proving my point *facepalm*
Stimpy08If anything what I've got from you on these forums is narcisism thinking you're opinions are "above the rest".

06/26/2016 10:37 am
Stimpy08
And I knew you were going to reply with that proving my point *facepalm*
Stimpy08If anything what I've got from you on these forums is narcisism thinking you're opinions are "above the rest".
06/26/2016 10:27 am
Civeberg
lol good luck with that you just proved my point
06/26/2016 1:02 am
Stimpy08
lol who do you think you are? It's not narcissistic uploading something you're proud of, I said it "looks" narcissistic, but thats not the intention is it? If anything what I've got from you on these forums is narcisism thinking you're opinions are "above the rest", I can even tell by your picture that you are one

My point of this project and uploading all the commands is so anyone can use this idea in something bigger... the complete opposite of being narcissistic.
I Just broke away from my old narcissistic friends, I know narcissism.
06/26/2016 12:42 am
Civeberg
Everyone knows what it's like to put effort into something like that. It's not special. Being narcissistic will get you nothing but people thinking you're a douche. Be the bigger man and play it naturally and people will respect you
06/26/2016 12:14 am
Stimpy08
okay Ives lol I know it looks narcissistic but when you try it and understand how much effort was involved, and the fact I've included all the commands in the previous version... You're Welcome

yes ICEThat that was one of the incentives behind the idea
06/21/2016 9:12 pm
Civeberg
The huge "You're Welcome " at the end looks too narcissistic
06/21/2016 7:08 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
ICEThat
Also, does it work on servers? If so, it could be used practically instead of or alongside the standard buy plugins. Provided I got to test it out I might be able to give some insight into pricing etc.
06/20/2016 5:23 am
Stimpy08
Thanks Bear, I completely agree with you on the layout, looks tryhard imo lol, never been good at formatting.
Yeah, for your question, all the "modules" are saved as structures, and I have schematics but I thought it would be a bit hard for people to work out since they need to manually change coordinates and duplicate/cut/paste parts of the schematic. I explained it in v1 but when I read it back it looked like too much effort.

Although like you said it could be popular on small servers so I'll include the schematics in the world file and make a tutorial video when I get some time.

And ICE That, What's happening is listed as features... It pretty much adds a module that adds all those features into the game. I suppose I could have done it a lot better though I must admit lol thanks for the feedback guys, I'll try and update it in a few hours.
06/20/2016 4:17 am
Level 47 : Master Bear
Bear_
The general idea and concept behind this are amazing. In my opinion, this should (and could) be way more popular then it currently is, especially when it comes to smaller servers.

I am uncapable of downloading the file, simply since I don't have the time to spend and play minecraft. However, what I can judge is the thread/post:
- Great concept
- More popularity possible simply by posting on websites other then Planetminecraft as well
- Thread layout
When it comes to the layout, I recommend changing it to a more appealing look. The Spoilers are fine, but instead of using all kind of different font sized, heights, bolds, and whatnot, try to limit it to a bare minimum.
- Question: Does a player need to play on the downloaded world, or can he/she use it for several worlds? A server can use Multiverse, but it would take away the fact this is ment to be vanilla (and for Multiverse you need either Spigot or Bukkit). A smart way of solving could be adding a schematic, which people can paste into their existing worlds.

Hope this helped you a little. Cheers
06/20/2016 3:55 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
ICEThat
I could help...
Your problem is that you don't have much information. People need to know more about what's happening before they are willing to post (generally).
06/20/2016 3:46 am
Stimpy08
No one?? Been at this project since 1.8, I was expecting it to be big :S http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/vanilla-economy-v2/ here's the unshortened link if that's what the problem is
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome