Pvp game redstone help please

FullySpaced's Avatar FullySpaced1/8/13 3:55 pm
1/29/2013 3:54 pm
jbCrafted's Avatar jbCrafted
Hi there i am making a redstone minigame and its a pvp game where you fight another player in the same arena so its a 1v1 but how can i make it so when one player dies they both get teleported back to the main spawn and it says the player who kill there opponent won. Thanks in advance
FullySpaced
Level 57 : Grandmaster Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/29/2013 3:54 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
jbCrafted
Ok so You'll need to make a scoreboard. /scoreboard objectives add <name> deathtollCount <-- somethimg like that <display_name> Then when the game starts use a command block to set players score to 0. Then use another command block measuring players with a min and max score of 1. use another command block to declare them the winner. Then tp them back with another command block. Then use a final one to set there scores back to 0.
01/29/2013 3:37 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
Caltuit
It is hard to explain in a comment but i will try.
First of all set the spawn point of both players to a pressure plate somewhere. When one person dies, they land on the pressure plate and that would activate a command block that teleports the person on the pressure plate back to spawn and then activate another command block that would teleport the person on the arena back to spawn. If this was not clear enough, pm me.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome