Redstone Advice

OneRingToRuleThemAll's Avatar OneRingToRuleThemAll2/15/16 12:37 am
1 emeralds 238
So everyone has to start somewhere. Most people look it up online or get taught by friends how to make and use simple redstone commands or contraptions. Some people read books or watch videos. Take my advice (and I know I hate the titles too). Look up the book 'Redstone for Dummies.' I've been redstoning for most of my minecraft life, and TRUST me, it's a good book for beginners but also for the more intermediate class of the redstone community. It not only teaches you how to make redstone contraptions it also teaches you how they work and goes into some of the more difficult areas of commands. It will teach you how to thread your own commands. And input other devices such as hoppers and slime blocks into you contraptions. Yes you can look them up online but that can be a hassle sometimes, and if you every need a quick reference you can quickly look it up. Take it from me it's much more in depth then the official redstone guide. Here is a quick link on google play to check it out. https://play.google.com/store/books/det ... &gclsrc=ds
OneRingToRuleThemAll
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer